August 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

mz.rae

Let's see...

Ordered some Silicon Mix Bambu, Laico Laico, and Grapeseed Oil from Amazon
Deva Curl Low Poo
Shea Moisture Defining Gel (Can't think of its actual name right now)
H2Pro Flat Iron
Sedu Flat Iron (Why I bought two flat irons in one month IDK... I'm a product and Hair appliance junkie I guess):ohwell::nono:
Another Seamless Comb from Hot Combs
Tresseme Naturals Conditioner
I think that's it, or all I can remember for right now. Will be back if I remember anything else.

Americka

Bigen brown black rinse (2)
HE Honey I'm strong w/pump
Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Leave in
As I am Coconut cowash
Palmers Protein pack

Dilettante

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Shea Moisture Curling Gel Soufflé
Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Rosemary

I have a hair product addiction!

Rnjones

Used curlmart code to get Darcy's lemongrass transitioning creme and the pumpkin conditioner

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tomnikids3

Not sure if this counts since this is not an actual product but i purchased the book The Science of Black Hair by Audrey Davis Sivasothy. I read so many good reviews on this book on You Tube, Amazon, B&N, etc., my curiosity got the best of me. The book comes in 4 versions 2 versions in black and white paperback and hardcover and 2 color versions in paperback and black and white. Prices range from $26.00 to $57.00 bucks. I opted to download it as a ebook for $9.99 on my Mac. I will start reading it tomorrow.

Also, i purchased Carols Daugher Monoi oil from HSN since they had a sale on it this weekend.

alove15

Elastic bun net
Good day hair pins
Tweezerman spirit 2000 shears
Want to trim off about 1/2 an inch then keep on bunning :)

gorgeoushair

The weekend before this past weekend I bought 2 more CD Healthy Hair butters and a Monoi conditioner from the 50% off sale.

blessedandlucky

Went back to an old staple, ors creamy aloe shampoo, and picked up the ors replenishing conditioner. Kicking myself for ever leaving the creamy aloe shampoo. My hair is happy to be reunited after 5 years!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I was going to buy a Salons R Us/LCL Beauty knock off Pibbs hair dryer, but it wouldn't ship till September 2nd, so I'll just hold my $$ until it's in stock.

EnExitStageLeft

Hairitage Hydrations:

1 4oz. Jar of Joe (She's been doing alot of discontinuing lately. I need to snap up another jar before she did the same to this :perplexed)

ronie

Lots of shower caps
Some hair candies from the dollar store
Lace Natural tea for shedding. EnExitStageLeft, and anyone else how do you like that rinse. I currently use black tea with great results, but i wanted to be a little adventurous. I ordered yesterday, so i have not tried it yet. I hope it will be here soon.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Folica:
Sedu Revolution 1.5 inch Flat Iron Set (1)

IDK why I'm buying this. Praying :pray: that ceramic/tourmaline will be better. I had a major set back flat ironing my hair with a titanium flat iron in Feb and April. I found out that only pros should use titanium. I don't really need it. I've been successful getting chemical/thermally relaxed type results using curlformers. I guess I just want to be set up for success if use my other two direct heat passes for the year. Plus, they had a good deal.