August 2016: Hits & Misses

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
More details? :prettyplease:
Sure. I cowashed, added leave in, oil and a styling custard then let my hair air dry for about 30 minutes, fluffed the roots without disturbing the strands then put it into one Bantu knot for about an hour. After that I took it down, shook it out then let it air dry the rest of the way.

It was the technique, not the products because I've used them before and got a mediocre wash n go. But I'll list the products anyways. Suave naturals tropical coconut condish, APB leave in, almond and avocado oil mix, Honeys handmade macadamia & avocado salted caramel custard.

bhndbrwneyes

Sure. I cowashed, added leave in, oil and a styling custard then let my hair air dry for about 30 minutes, fluffed the roots without disturbing the strands then put it into one Bantu knot for about an hour. After that I took it down, shook it out then let it air dry the rest of the way.

It was the technique, not the products because I've used them before and got a mediocre wash n go. But I'll list the products anyways. Suave naturals tropical coconut condish, APB leave in, almond and avocado oil mix, Honeys handmade macadamia & avocado salted caramel custard.

I'm interested to try! Thanks!