August 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

Aggie

Your statement made me laugh. I'm a PJ do we ever NEED something to buy it? :look:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
All I need is a sale or not, a pusha( I see you @IDareT'sHair ) , my debit/credit card, innanets, and my paynuh fanga in pristine condition and a purchase :shopping: will go down dis way :sekret:
:lol: True, true. Real PJs don't really need a reason to buy anything at all. Lately I've been becoming a garden junkie. Getting all sorts of plants for the garden in my yard and almost running out of space to put stuff :giggle:. Such is the life of a PJ - when it's not one thing, it's another :yep:.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Sharpened
Have you used that collagen before? If so, what were the results?

@Aggie
".....running out of space to put stuff". The story of my life :yep:.

I've used both. The Sports Recovery is good especially if you are active. It's not as good as aminos, but it works. My only issue is it bothers my sinuses and I can't figure out why? I keep it for backup but I don't prefer because of that side effect. I'll be fine, start using it and a week later, my congestion is on 100. Otherwise, my skin is very plump when I use it.

The Neocell is good, just as good, but their derma matrix is better. It had Collagen 1&3 and I'm guessing 2 (hyalauronic acid) so it works a tad better. When I'm using it consistently, I omit stand alone HA from my facial regimen. It also has vitamin c and amla fruit extract. My skin has been soft (there is a thread about this over in the makeup forum) but it does help with hair.

When it comes to hair growth, nothing beats using aminos, but they are pointless if you do not work out. The Neocell Derma Matrix is second best. Followed by the 1&3. Sports Recovery is good but it's my least favorite. I still recommend it, because it's good, but it's my least favorite.

Aggie

I've used both. The Sports Recovery is good especially if you are active. It's not as good as aminos, but it works. My only issue is it bothers my sinuses and I can't figure out why? I keep it for backup but I don't prefer because of that side effect. I'll be fine, start using it and a week later, my congestion is on 100. Otherwise, my skin is very plump when I use it.

The Neocell is good, just as good, but their derma matrix is better. It had Collagen 1&3 and I'm guessing 2 (hyalauronic acid) so it works a tad better. When I'm using it consistently, I omit stand alone HA from my facial regimen. It also has vitamin c and amla fruit extract. My skin has been soft (there is a thread about this over in the makeup forum) but it does help with hair.

When it comes to hair growth, nothing beats using aminos, but they are pointless if you do not work out. The Neocell Derma Matrix is second best. Followed by the 1&3. Sports Recovery is good but it's my least favorite. I still recommend it, because it's good, but it's my least favorite.
Great post @Saludable84

YvetteWithJoy

On break

Aminos. I have zero experience with them. How do you take them? Can you post a link to your favorite? TIA.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Aminos. I have zero experience with them. How do you take them? Can you post a link to your favorite? TIA.
Aminos are just aminos powder that you use as you work out. They sell it in health stores and brands I use are Isopure and Optimum Nutrition. They are especially for people who lift weights. You just put a scoop in water and drink it as you work out.

They are pointless to purchase because they cost a lot and are a higher and purer grade of amino acids. You also get way less. The powder is finer too. If you aren't working out, I don't see any real point in using them. Collagen is better.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
Gurl...I'm super intrigued with the Direction your Stash is headed.:scratchchin:
Me too :giggle:
It will include more OTG shampoos and conditioners. I think the only things I'll purchase online are Jakeala's Silky Hair Oil, and APB Not Easily Broken DC, and Honey Molasses if I like it. APB Refresher Sprays as well.

Those are the only things I'm getting online. Cleansers and conditioners will be on the ground.