August 2020 What Did You Buy This Week?

lorr1e1

4C (natural) currently relaxed (Mizani)
I picked up Mizani Botanifying Conditioning Shampoo and Mizani Butter Blend Balance Hair Bath Neutralizing Shampoo..
This weekend I'm going to purchase Mizani Moisturefuse Conditioner & Butter Blend PerpHecting Creme Normalizing Conditioner.
I like the Mizani Butter Blend Medium/Normal Lye Relaxer, so I'm going to try other products from their line.
I've done a review on Mizani products that I've tried you may want to have a read. Have you ever used their non butter blends rhelaxer?

TLC1020

I've done a review on Mizani products that I've tried you may want to have a read. Have you ever used their non butter blends rhelaxer?
Yep, I used their Classic Rhelaxer for a couple of years, it was cool but I wanted to try another relaxer.

lorr1e1

Yep, I used their Classic Rhelaxer for a couple of years, it was cool but I wanted to try another relaxer.
What was the difference between bb and the classic?

Also does the lye one straightens good or does the no-lye work better?

TLC1020

What was the difference between bb and the classic?

Also does the lye one straightens good or does the no-lye work better?
The difference to me just the honey and the other soft ingredients in the Butter Blend formula, the Classic is just that original formula without any additions. I've used the Classic longer than the Butter Blend, but between the two, I like the BB formula better, I always use mild/fine color treated on every relaxer, I don't get the extra burning sensation.

I never use No-Lye relaxers, when I did it was many years ago, No Lye Relaxers leave my hair extremely dry, brittle and leave a different feel to the texture of my hair.

lorr1e1

I picked up Mizani Botanifying Conditioning Shampoo and Mizani Butter Blend Balance Hair Bath Neutralizing Shampoo..
This weekend I'm going to purchase Mizani Moisturefuse Conditioner & Butter Blend PerpHecting Creme Normalizing Conditioner.
I like the Mizani Butter Blend Medium/Normal Lye Relaxer, so I'm going to try other products from their line.
Just be aware that I think botanifying is discontinued its certainly not on their website unless they have repackaged it in their true textures line which would be a shame as it's a lovely product, same with Moisturefuse Conditioner; as it's pictured in the old packaging so I would guess that will be discontinued also.

I do like the strength fusion line I use the whole line. Rich moisture is too stripping for me. The true textures Moroccan Clay steam mask conditioner is very nice too.

TLC1020

Just be aware that I think botanifying is discontinued its certainly not on their website unless they have repackaged it in their true textures line which would be a shame as it's a lovely product, same with Moisturefuse Conditioner; as it's pictured in the old packaging so I would guess that will be discontinued also.

I do like the strength fusion line I use the whole line. Rich moisture is too stripping for me. The true textures Moroccan Clay steam mask conditioner is very nice too.
It was okay, it wasn't enough for me to keep purchasing. I just went back to KeraCare Shampoo and Conditioner...
Thank You for letting me know..