August 24,25,26....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TGIF to the Fyne Ladies of LHCF. All you Ladies are thebomb.com:lol: (And you know it).

So....What are YOU doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair????

Here's what I'm doing.....

Last night, I did an overnight Oil Soak with Trigger Growth Elixir under Saran Wrap & 2 Plastic Caps

Will probably leave this in and Co-Cleanse it out when I get home from work

Will Co-Cleanse it out with Naturalle Grow's Herbal Conditioning Cleanser
Will do a quick Reconstruct with Nexxus Keraphix
Will Steam with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
Do a ACV Rinse (Bear Fruit Hair's Green Tea & Apple Shine Rinse)
Do a Saw Palmetto Tea Rinse and leave it in
Apply Afroveda Moringa & Ginseng Detangler Leave-In and Dry under Dryer

And You????

SimJam

Tonight
overnight soak with MTG on scalp and wheat germ oil on the length
edit: may add some Aphogee 2 minutes also

Tomorrow
wash out with Tresseme naturals (scrub scalp)
do ACV rinse
Cleanse with HV Amala Rinse
Spritz scalp and hair with horsetail, marshmallow, nettle tea
slap on HV red tea leave in
twist with HV red tea gel for a chunky twist out

Last edited:

sunnieb

Feeling the urge to go super curly.

Think I'll sleep with a head full of bantu knots tonight and see what I end up with. Haven't done that in 3 years.

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

SherylsTresses

Friday and Saturday:
Play around with WnG's using my usual products and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, next day using Kinky Curly products :yep::lick:

Sunday:
Clarify with AO Green Tea shampoo
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO (detangle)
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

Ogoma

Yesterday:

Shampoo with Live Clean Argan
Condition with CJ Smoothing Lotion
Leave-in Curl Rehab and QB CTDG
Braid in two cornrows for flight this evening.

SoopremeBeing

1. Take out these box braids

2. Wash with Shea Moisture Shampoo, DC with Organic Root Hair Mayonnaise.

3. Air dry, moisture then seal.

4. Flat twist my hair into a ponytail.

Pompous Blue

Well, last night I did a Aphogee two-step protein treatment. And DC'd afterwards with Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Conditioner. My hair feels and looks great today!

frizzy

Take a picture of my newly relaxed, hennaed, indigoed, flat ironed, and trimmed hair. I still don't have a hairstyle after the hours of work I put in this week. :ohwell:

lamaria211

Tomorrow wash with Hair One for dry hair leave on for 30 mins then rinse
Use Mendex Hair for 5 mins rinse
DC overnight with Kera Minerals DC, HE LTR and some oils rinse Sunday and add leave in

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I finally made my appointment and will be going to the salon tomorrow to get my hair flat ironed and trimmed. Will lose some length but I'm excited. Haven't been to a salon in over two years. Will be a nice treat.

JJamiah

I am currently prepooing with Ojon. I am unsure if I will leave on over night. I hate being a slave to the house on a weekend. So I might just wash hair tonight and set in curlformers.

Will clean my hair with 613, dc with one of my deep conditioners and add my leave ins. Either my pony puff or a curlformer set.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I plan on taking down my cornrows and doing a protein treatment with Joico kpak followed by a moisture DC with Kenra MC (under steam).

I'm going to try sealing the Kenra MC with an oil and see if the outcome is as fabulous as the ladies mentioned in that recent thread.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Well havent been on in a while cause my area did not have an internet provider. Now we do and Igo to catch up quick.
Moved back to theStates
Bought a house
Grandfather (my best friend) died
Helped mom sell the family house
Mom moved in with my family

With all the changes my hair began to fall out in clumps all this has made me decide to BIG CHOP IN THE MORNING. I need a change.

I am nervous and will poxt pics as soon as I can.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
SouthernStunner Welcome back, and good luck with everything! My condolences for your loss. :( :bighug:

I want to go hair shopping this weekend; I'm out of gel and coconut oil. I want to try mahabhrinaj (sp?) and amla to make a paste, and get a bottle or two of Vatika. I'll go through the Ayurvedic thread for paste mixes.

Normally I order everything online, but I like the 'rush' of instant satisfaction. :giggle:

Forever in Bloom

I finally get to wash my hair after two weeks! I've been working 11+ hour days for the last 2 weeks. I get Sunday and Monday to do my hair, and I will putting in mini twists until October so I won't get caught in this situation again.

First, I'll finger detangle with Tresemme conditioner to remove all of the shed hair. Afterwards, I plan on doing a good cleansing and scalp massage with my Wen SIXTHIRTEEN. I heart this stuff! :grin:

I'll also pull out my Joico Moisture Recovery Balm and slather that on (then sit under the steamer), and follow up with Oyin's Hair Dew as a leave in and Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer :lick: and twist!