August 26 27 28 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Popping over to Whole Foods to get some EOs to scent up the castor oil, maybe get some aloe vera juice or gel. Other than that, it is the same ol' routine of...

Oil and water
Oil and water
Oil and water
Oil and water

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
if i may ask, how do you use the oil and water, is it a spritz or refresher ?
That is all I use on my hair, other than an ACV spritz before washing on occasion. I wash with warm water only to help move the sebum down. I then use castor oil to finger-detangle and seal in moisture, rinsing off any excess. I wash and go every other day or every two days. My hair is short right now, so I can get away with it.

tryingto

That is all I use on my hair, other than an ACV spritz before washing on occasion. I wash with warm water only to help move the sebum down. I then use castor oil to finger-detangle and seal in moisture, rinsing off any excess. I wash and go every other day or every two days. My hair is short right now, so I can get away with it.

ok, I tried that once saw it on youtube, water washing or rinsing, I did not get to the sebum stage, but I did notice that i was tangle free as long as I did it, a couple of times per week, and my hair was shiny, and soft, i do find, I need to wash or a least a good soaking of my hair every couple of day's, cannot do the once every 2 weeks , tfs

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
ok, I tried that once saw it on youtube, water washing or rinsing, I did not get to the sebum stage, but I did notice that i was tangle free as long as I did it, a couple of times per week, and my hair was shiny, and soft, i do find, I need to wash or a least a good soaking of my hair every couple of day's, cannot do the once every 2 weeks , tfs
Oh, yeah, my scalp gets oily and my hair dry if I went two weeks without watering. Fatty alcohols (conditioners) gave me flakes, so I don't have much choice, but soft, coily hair was worth the trade-off.

Rozlewis

Pre-Poo: Oil on scalp and ends under heat cap for 20 mins
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Henna: Henna with coconut milk and protein-free conditioner for 6 hours
Cowash: V05 Moisture Milks
DC: Naturelle Grow Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: APB/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Dry: Air dry

NaturallyATLPCH

BRAIDS. ARE. OUT. Only for Marleys to go in in a week.:laugh:
That gives me two wash weekends to post in these threads.
Okay, so tomorrow I will:
Clarify: V05 Clarifying Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Colorful Neutral Protein Treatment
Moisture DC: Hempz Triple Moisture DC
Leave In: APB Leave In
Stylers: APB Cream and a gel
Put in twists for a chunky twist out

Right now I am prepooing with APB's Blow Dry cream and will finish detangling in the morning with Suave Clarifying Conditioner or another conditioner.

Aggie

Nothing tomorrow but yesterday I shampooed with JASON Naturals Biotin Thickening shampoo.

I deep conditioned using Redken Extreme Builder Plus followed up with NG Marshmallow Root & Slippery Elm DC. I felt like my hair needed something strengthening hence the Redken Extreme.

Leave-in - NG Hibiscus & Honey - I really love this stuff as it is very moisturizing.