August 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I'm trying to figure something out. I love washing my hair on my weekly set day and sometimes cowashing midweek. but I don't want to put any weave in yet. And I have these stupid layers. I kept trying to cut my split ends but it's not working on short hair lol It's currently in two braids that I have to redo every stinking day since they won't stay in their assigned seats. It kinda works out since I like washing my hair when I'm stressed anyway :look: :spinning:

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I'm trying to figure something out. I love washing my hair on my weekly set day and sometimes cowashing midweek. but I don't want to put any weave in yet. And I have these stupid layers. I kept trying to cut my split ends but it's not working on short hair lol It's currently in two braids that I have to redo every stinking day since they won't stay in their assigned seats. It kinda works out since I like washing my hair when I'm stressed anyway :look: :spinning:
I did some cornrows I did sitting in the dark w/o my glasses. You can imagine what they look like :lol: I didn't feel like standing, staring, and parting lol

GGsKin

I applied a henna treatment last night with a mix of BAQ Rajasthani henna and hibiscus powder and diluted clove water.
I rinsed it out this morning, and followed with a DC using SSI Riche Moisture Masque. Styled in a wng with KCCC and a touch of hibiscus tea. Diffused until dry.

Aggie

Currently demi-coloring my hair with matrix and will be using my Olaplex Bonding system to wash and DC with today.

naturalyogini

Today
Pre-poo with negesbanda ayurvedic Pre-poo
Washed with curlsandpotions shampoo
Condition with hennasooq cocoveda dc
My hair did not like the cocoveda at all.
Cowashed with jlexi Silica dc to which I added Kartar oil.
Lathered on curlsandpotions Chebe hydration. Hair felt so much better.
Inhasi leave in
Twisted with Pattern styling cream
Sealed with Saffiyahbotanicals Cacao recovery latte. Hair is drying soft.