AVEDA Damage Remedy & Dry Remedy

poookie

Hi Guys!

it's been a while since i've posted: i hope all is well with everyone :)

got a question. i just bought two new conditioners a few weeks ago:
Aveda Dry Remedy & Aveda Damage Remedy

haven't used them yet, though. does anyone here use them and get amazing results? what has been your experience with the Damage Remedy and Dry Remedy lines? Which do you prefer?

Dommo

I've tried the Damage Remedy Conditioner. I still use the sap moss shampoo though(love that stuff) The conditioner is very very good and as soon as I apply it; my hair feels silky even before I sit under the drier; It also leaves your hair very strong. I just finished it last week and I do not plan on repurchasing though because its way to expensive. I get the same results with cheaper conditioners.

Michelle79

Question about the Damage Remedy- did you get the conditioner or the treatment?

Personally, I was disappointed with the Dry Remedy line. The products smelled atrocious & they didn't do anything spectacular for my hair.

Dommo

I used the restructuring conditioner. I think I am going to try the intensive restructuring treatment though just out of curiosity because if it is lot better than the conditioner I wont mind spending the extra money.

I heard the Dry Remedy line was nothing to really rave about

Ericka

I seen an Aveda salon in one of the malls in my area, I might just stop in and purchase some of the damage remedy conditioner, and the sap moss shampoo to give it a try.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016

Personally, I was disappointed with the Dry Remedy line. The products smelled atrocious & they didn't do anything spectacular for my hair.

ITA, I really don't find anything spectacular about Aveda products except for their hair detoxifier. I love that shampoo, and was so sad when I found out they discontinued it for some more expensive mess that's not worth even buying. I don't know why Aveda always discontinue their products that are actually good?

Dommo

ITA, I really don't find anything spectacular about Aveda products except for their hair detoxifier. I love that shampoo, and was so sad when I found out they discontinued it for some more expensive mess that's not worth even buying. I don't know why Aveda always discontinue their products that are actually good?

That's exacty why I have 2 liters of the sap moss shampoo because its discontinued!!!! :wallbash:

poookie

the conditioner.

i kind of like the smell of dry remedy, but i've heard that it really doesn't do much of anything.

sydwrites

The damage remedy intensive treatment is what i'd go with, i was so not impressed with dry remedy and with that price its a no go for me.

soonergirl

Love the damage remedy line, I have liters in the shampoo, intensive treatment and the conditioner... The shampoo and condish are must-haves for me.. I can replace the intensive treatment with aphogee 2min,emergencee or kpak...