Aveda Heads? Y'all still out there?

chayil0427

I was wondering if anyone is still doing the Aveda thing? I really like their products, but the price is kinds pricey. Tell us what you're using from the Aveda line and how you're liking it.

Chayil

growth2come

Damage remedy range, no matter what else i try...I always seem to come back to it. Works like a charm. With how expensive it is I dont tend to over do it. I co-wash with cheapies and then with I need that little protein boost I bring it out :)

pri

I had an Aveda anti humectant pomade before but didn't really use it too much and never tried anything else but that until the beginning of the month. I received the DR line and really love it both shampoo and treatment. Really considering just using this and putting aside my Elucence and Aubrey's for awhile. I'm loving how my hair is responding to it. Thanks to Dream13 and Pinkskates for helping a sista out! :)

PinkAngel

Still using & loving the Damage Remedy line. Trying to use up the Dry Remedy line which I will not be repurchasing.

I had an Aveda anti humectant pomade before but didn't really use it too much and never tried anything else but that until the beginning of the month. I received the DR line and really love it both shampoo and treatment. Really considering just using this and putting aside my Elucence and Aubrey's for awhile. I'm loving how my hair is responding to it. Thanks to Dream13 and Pinkskates for helping a sista out! :)

I was thinking of trying Elucence, I gather you like DR better?

winnettag

I have the Damage Remedy IRT and the Detoxifier.
I haven't used the IRT yet, but I will be buying the Detoxifier for life! It actually clarifies without my hair feeling stripped....I've heard people say that about some other clarifiers, but never really believed it, lol.
But with my luck, they'll discontinue it tomorrow.

Luxlii

I have Smooth Infusion, it's great. I need some more DR . Aveda is the best of the best I mix it so it will last longer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Just Picked Up Aveda Scalp Benefits Balancing Conditioner with Burdock Root.:lick:

Haven't tried it yet though.

Generally speaking, I've never been disappointed in Aveda's Products. Maybe a little taken aback by the Price, :look:....but never the Performance of the Product.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Just Picked Up Aveda Scalp Benefits Balancing Conditioner with Burdock Root. Haven't tried it yet though.:look:

Generally speaking, I've never been disappointed in Aveda's Products. Maybe a little taken aback by the Price, but never the Performance of the Product.:yep:

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I use the damage remedy shampoo once a week... i use the detoxifier once a month. I used to use the smooth infusion when i went on a two month rollersetting kick and i loved it. I don't use it anymore (i may go back to it; not sure yet).

chebaby

i love the brilliant conditioner. i use it as a co wash and an overnight deep treatment. i havent used it in a while but i do love it. its just pricey and i can find something that works just as good for much cheaper.
i still have the DR shampoo and conditioner and am thinking of sing it next week or right before i get color in my hair.

Computer Blue

It's only mountains and the sea
Interesting I just used detoxifier last week because my hair is revolting against my other chelating shampoos. I used to love the deep penetrating revitalizer, color conditioners and poos and rosemary mint poo and con. I may be revisiting them in the future. I also have samples of style prep and the smooth infusion serum that I haven't tried.

Queen V

I'm currently using and enjoying the Dry Remedy line. In the past, I've also used the Smooth Infusion leave-in conditioner, and the Damage Remedy and Shampure lines. I've loved all of them. If they weren't so expensive...