Aveda Salon...For US!!!

rdm

I just made an appointment with an Aveda salon that caters to us!!!! It is located right across the street from my house.

The stylist name is India and she is very professional. She spent about 20 minutes giving me a consultation. My first appt is on the 20th for a color and set. I cant wait!!!

Also, the clients seem to be very positive. One thing I like...the salon is a cell-free zone.

asha

Right across the street from your house...wow girl...you've got the hook up. Let us know how it goes!!!

Did she recommend a specific line for your hair? What did she do during the consultation?

*Michelle*

I almost hate to ask, since it is across the street from your house, but what city is this in, please? Can you pm me if you don't want to publicly tell.

Like some one else said...will you give us some more details, please:D

Last edited:

autumnbeauty29

Since its an Aveda salon that caters to us.. I hate to pry but is there a specific name that follows the Aveda part? I am located in a major city and I would love to find one in my area.

Good luck to you!

comike

What do you mean when you say it "caters to us". I've been to Aveda salons before that have black and white stylist, that have black and white clients. Is that what you mean? Or, is it something more?