Aveda Sap Moss shampoo

JKierra

I went to the Aveda store and bought the Sap Moss shampoo and the Brilliant Conditioner. I really like the DR because of the way it makes my hair feel and how well it detangles my hair, but the girl who was helping me recommended the Sap Moss along with the Brilliant Conditioner to help get the most moisture (which is what I was looking for), but I felt like the Sap Moss made my hair tangle more and the conditioner didn't really help detangle as much as the DR.

For those who use the Sap Moss, what conditioner are you using along with it?

imani97

I've found that Kenra deep moisturizing cond. works well with Aveda Sap moss poo. I don't think that I was too keen on the sap moss poo w/ brilliant con. I know that my results weren't as great as what I receive w/ Kenra.

honeybadgirl

i use sap moss shampoo with the brilliant conditioner. i have used the dr conditioner and thought that worked the tangles out well but i have used the brilliant conditioner longer and i am happy with the way it conditions. it doesnt provide alot of help with detangling, imo, but i love it anyway!!!:grin:

Kalani

I use DR conditioner with the sap moss shampoo. I also use the Brilliant but it does not detangle as well.

The sap moss nourishing contentrate complements the shampoo nicely, however stay away from the sap moss detangling conditioner, it is a joke!