Awesome Prayer Book! (Free Download)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I love this website...Our Pastors shared this with us.

Prayer Book (It's big, but save it to your files or print it out). You can also order the Prayer book. We use them in our Bible study and prayer gatherings...as well as our homes.

http://www.christianword.org/php/default.php?page_id=dp

Actually, just enjoy the entire website:

www.christianword.org

Many of you will welcome this following prayer; it's excellent for our homes, our children, our schools, Churches and Ummmmmm, some of our jobs :rolleyes:, and for our husbands and their business challenges, our ministries....the list goes on:

http://www.christianword.org/php/default.php?page_id=strongmen

DISABLING STRONGMEN

PRAYER OF LOOSING STRONGMEN

Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit I (we) pray that You will quicken me (us) to hear my (our) Heavenly Father's Voice and to lead me (us) in prayer. Heavenly Father, I (we) bow and worship before You. I (we) come to You with praise and with thanksgiving. I (we) come to You in humility, in fear, in trembling and seeking truth. I (we) come to You in gratitude, in love, and through the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Strongman called spirit of rejection, spirit of anti-christ, spirit of error, spirit of seducing spirit, spirit of bondage, spirit of death, spirit of divination, spirit of dumb and deaf, spirit of familiar spirit, spirit of fear, spirit of haughtiness, spirit of heaviness, spirit of infirmity, spirit of jealousy, spirit of lying, spirit of perverse spirit, and spirit of whoredoms;

I rebuke you and bind you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, along with all of your works, roots, fruits, tentacles, links, and spirits that are in my (our) presence, the presence of anybody I (we) have prayed for today, every organ, every cell, every gland, every muscle, every ligament, every bone in our bodies, our houses, cars, trucks, buildings, properties, and pets, and I loose you to go where Jesus sends you.

I apply the Blood of Jesus Christ over myself, each person I (we) prayed for today, our houses, cars, properties, offices, work places, and pets as our protection.

Lord Jesus Chirst, we ask You to destroy any familiar spirit that has allowed any of these demonic strongmen into our presence. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ according to John 14:14.

I declare in the Name of Jesus Christ that all of your works, roots, fruits, tentacles, and links are now dead works in our lives. I declare that your power over us is broken. Heavenly Father, I ask you in the Name of Jesus to break all generational and word curses that we have placed on ourselves or by others in the Name of Jesus.

Heavenly Father, I ask You to loose into each of us: the Spirit of Adoption (Romans 8:15), the Spirit of Truth (1 John 4:6, Psalms 51:10), the Holy Spirit of Truth (John 16:13), the Spirit of Resurrection Life and Life more Abundantly (John 11:25, John 10:10b), the Holy Spirit and His Gifts (1 Corinthians 12:9-12).

Heavenly Father, I (we) ask You to fill each of us with Your precious Holy Spirit. I (we) ask You to fill each of us with all of the fruits of Your Holy Spirit including Your love, Your joy, Your peace, Your gentleness, Your goodness, Your meekness, Your faithfulness and Your self-control.

Heavenly Father, in Christ Jesus' Holy Name I (we) ask You to fill me (us), everyone I (we) prayed for today with Your Holy Ghost anointing and power, cover us with Your presence, Your anointing, Your power; in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Heavenly Father, I (we) bow and worship and praise before You and I (we) apply the Blood of Jesus Christ over myself (ourselves), each person that I (we) have prayed for today; from the tops of our heads to the soles of our feet. I (we) apply the Blood of Jesus over the airways that surround us, over telephone lines, over our homes, properties, offices, cars, trucks, businesses, finances, marriages, ministries, cell phone frequencies...

I (we) apply the precious Blood of Christ Jesus as our protection and I (we) ask You to render powerless and harmless and nullify the power, destroy the power, cancel the power of any evil spirit, demonic spirit, demonic strongman, messenger of satan that tries to come into our presence, everything in our homes, our pets, our properties, everything in our cars and trucks, our marriages, our finances, our ministries, our telephone lines, our cell phone frequencies… in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen!

Angels, there's much more. Be blessed with this. It's warfare and we've already won.

:heart2:

Ramya

Bump. This prayer book was a blessing to my life. I let a friend borrow it and never got it back so I'm assuming that it is now a blessing to her life :lachen:. I'm going to reorder it ASAP. :)

Shimmie

Staff member
God bless you, Beautiful Jewels of the Lord... :Rose:

I love this book, and I seldom leave home without it. Everyone in my family and in my Dance group has one. What I love about it is that it prays the word of God. :giveheart:

gn1g

Beautiful thank you. Have you looked at prayer on the mount website they have some serious warfare prayers, I'll try to find it.

Shimmie

Staff member
Beautiful Ladies, thank you for being so loving and so kind. I thank God for each one of you and for your loved ones.

I praise God that you are each blessed in your coming in and blessed in your going out. That no evil shall befall you, no harm will come nigh you and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Though we may be in this world, we are not of it; therefore the curses and the cares that encompass round about shall not have its bearing upon us. It shall not prevail against us, neither our loved ones.

We call out of bondage each of those whom we love and committ unto you, each and every care of others, just not we ourselves. We grant you permission to move in and have your way, and committ the enemy bond and rendered powerless in our lives and in our hearts.

To God be the Glory, forever and ever. Amen. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
I thank each of you for being such a blessing to me.

:bighug:

"All of your Dreams have been ressurected!' The strongman is no more 'strong', but under your feet and rendered as nothing."

In Jesus' Name! Amen! and Amen!

Have a wonderful and blessed Day today and everyday which follows. :Rose: