Ayeshia is your hair falling out?

Ayeshia

Okay that was the question that this caucasian lady asked me at work earlier this morning. yesterday I combed my hair out, and today I did a shake n' go so my hair (about 4.5 inches) shrunk up to almost inch after it dried.

Now yall know she scared me when she first asked me that, i was immediately feeling for patches of missing hair.
and she said " your hair was so big yesterday and now its so short, i meant to ask if you cut it, not if its falling out. Im sorry"

She really didnt mean any harm by it but I told her that my hair shrinks, and she was in awe. She said she wish that she could have shrinkage so she would never have to cut it again

ms_kenesha

That's very cute. I know people at my job probably wonder the same thing about my hair...wet & go vs the headband puff

bollyhair

That is too funny! When I first saw the "Ayesha, is your hair falling out?" before reading the actual post, I was like, "What tha?..." Girl, I thought you were calling someone else out! That's a cute story, though.

NubianAngel

OK I get the "did you cut your hair" comments alot, but why oh why did that chick have to say "falling out"?!? Sorry I woulda been a bit ticked LOL