Ayurvedic Monthly Subscription

naturalpride

Hello, ladies I am in the process of launching a %100 natural Ayurveda Blend of 30+ herbs to increase growth, thickness and repair the scalp. This product will be offered through a subscription for $25.00 monthly with free shipping for 500g (17 oz.) in a vacuumed sealed pouch. Right now I am collecting email addresses on my landing page to see if anyone would be interested in this type of product provided to them on a monthly basis. Ladies please give me your feedback and visit the landing page to sign up if you are interested.

Last edited:

naturalpride

Some examples/testimonials would be helpful. Also, what are the list of ingredients?
I just launched the company and I don't have any testimonials as of yet and a video is in the works. Here is a list of the ingredients.

Aloe Vera Leaves, Amla Fruits, Ashwagandha Root, Baheda Fruit, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Cloves, Curry Leaves, Cedarwood, Fenugreek, Flaxseed, Ginger, Gotu Kola, Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), Hibiscus, Jamun, Kachur Sugandhi, Kapur Kachri, Katha, Lodhra, Manjistha, Marshmallow, Licorice, Nagarmotha, Neem, Neutral Henna (Cassia Obovata), Aritha (Sapindus Trifoliatus), Ratanjot, Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi), Rose Petal, Sandalwood, Shikakai, Sidr, Stinging Nettle, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis), Tulsi

YvetteWithJoy

On break
It sounds great. I'll support once I get through my bag of Henna Nurpur (sp?) that contains 9 herbs.

Has anyone used this for 6 months or more who can discuss the benefits? It's okay if it's you or the answer is no: I'll still support. I'd just like to know. :smile:

How does it smell (apologies if asked and answered)?

Last edited:

larry3344

Please PLease offer offer reasonable shipping for Canada. That would be greatly appreciated. Also many people are overwhelmed by Ayurvedic haircare. It would be nice for you to offer a basic hair care routine for beginner, then intermediate and experienced.

Also explain how the herbs need to be used for dry/afro textured hair.

Rastafarai

My only concern is that 17 ounces of product may be more than enough for 1 month usage. Depending on a customer's hair regimen, that 17 ounces can be stretched for 2 or more months.

I think you should offer different subscription options (for example, offering a small size per month in addition to the 17 ounces, or offering renewal subscriptions for every 2/3 months, separate from every month). This especially holds true for customers who may be interested in trying your product but not open to buying so many ounces as a first try. Maybe offer a sample size as well?

Last edited:

naturalpride

It sounds great. I'll support once I get through my bag of Henna Nurpur (sp?) that contains 9 herbs.

Has anyone used this for 6 months or more who can discuss the benefits? It's okay if it's you or the answer is no: I'll still support. I'd just like to know. :smile:

How does it smell (apologies if asked and answered)?

It smells like Ayurveda Herbs, such as henna, amla, fenugreek, etc. It has an earthy smell if that helps :)

naturalpride

My only concern is that 17 ounces of product may be more than enough for 1 month usage. Depending on a customer's hair regimen, that 17 ounces can be stretched for 2 or more months.

I think you should offer different subscription options (for example, offering a small size per month in addition to the 17 ounces, or offering renewal subscriptions for every 2/3 months, separate from every month). This especially holds true for customers who may be interested in trying your product but not open to buying so many ounces as a first try. Maybe offer a sample size as well?

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I will definitely consider that!