B&A Affirm Relaxer pictures

azul11

I would really like to use this relaxer next since when i made the switch to lye motions wasnt doing it for me. the hair came out fine and i got compliments but by the third week it was like i was due for a touchup. everytime i hear of a salon that uses this the bill to get a touchup is close to 100 dollars. now i know i want the best for my hair and it is worth it but the thought of dropping more money on that than what i spend to get my braids in is a bit daunting. its something i cant see myself justifying paying that much. so the search still continues for me. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif i wish the pictures were a bit more clear so i could really see the difference. God bless you all.

msniq

I think affirm is the best. I was getting it at a professional salon but then I started going to the dominican salon and much to my shigrin the affirm they had was not the sensitve scalp that I was getting at the regular salon and caused damage as wwell as the fact that she was overlapping. I recently discoverd that affirm can be purchased on line. It is very very difficult to get in a store because it suppose to be only for professionals. sheldeez.com has it. I am going to start doing my own again and will not do it as often as I did before. the salon I was going to had a sign up that you had to get touch ups every 4 weeks! What is that all about?

ngaa

aint it funny how the pple in the pictures aresmiling and wearing make-up in the after pictures to make it seem like she's ecstatic her hair's been relaxed wit affirm /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Islandgirl

Ok, is it just me thinking this, but i don't think anyone's hair look gorgeous before a relaxer. I feel that no matter what relaxer you use, your hair looks jacked up before and silky afterwards. LOL.