Baggie Method Challenge 2021

Prettyeyes

Hello all,

I am going to resume using the Baggie Method in 2021. I have had great success with it in the past. Anyone interested in starting a challenge? Please share how you do your Baggie Method, Frequency and Products used! Share anything you want! Update weekly if you can!!! Let’s get some growth! This method works!

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
How do you do your baggy method @Prettymetty ? Do you apply product each time? Baggy over night or during the day? full head or ends. do you let it get very wet or just put little bit of something on your hair?... lol thank you
I lightly apply product. My hair is slightly damp with leave in. Then I put the baggy for as little as 20 minutes or as long as all night. That plastic sound is annoying though. I do a full head baggy so my scalp gets steamy

apple_natural

I lightly apply product. My hair is slightly damp with leave in. Then I put the baggy for as little as 20 minutes or as long as all night. That plastic sound is annoying though. I do a full head baggy so my scalp gets steamy
Ok.Thank you so much!! I'm doing this at 1-2 times during the week and a DC another time. The central heat dries out my hair and scalp.

TLC1020

I baggy by putting my hair in a ponytail with scrunchie, put creme all over my hair but I put extra creme on the ends of my ponytail then put sandwhich bag on the ends and secure it with scrunchie and leave on for a couple of hours before twisting the hair around the bun and securing it with the scrunchie.