Baggie....

Dolapo

im sure y'all are tired of people posting about the baggie method. well, decided to jump on this bandwagon.....my ends are really dry and frizzy and im so tired of my hair. im even "thinking" of transitioning. so this is my question: after how long did you notice a differnce in your ends after doing this stuff? i think ive only been doing this for a week.......cos im getting desperate!! i just found out that my roots are either reverting or underprocessed. i KNOW the back kitchen wasnt even relaxed at all. thanks a lot for your help

Shoediva

I notice a difference the next morning after I took the baggie off. My ends where so sily smooth....I've been doing this for a lil over a month and I can tell my ends have improved, of course I did trim them as they were so bad to begin with I didnt have any choice. I wear the baggie all day and nite, I only take it off to feel how silky smooth and soft my ends are and to wash of course.

Dolapo

what do you put on your ends? ive been using oils. mainly shea butter, coconut oil, and wgho. i do notice the next day after i put on the baggie that my ends are more moisturised. but after i wash, they get poofy and feel dry.......

MizAvalon

I do the baggie method, but not all day. I do it at night, so anywhere from 7-12 hrs. a day. I noticed a difference in a couple of weeks.

I've been doing it for 6 months and love it. I will be continuing this for a long, long time.

Ms Red

I just started the baggie today. I put Elasta QP Recovery and WGO in mine. So far so good. I'll baggie until Sunday (when I wash) and then start again. I am putting myself on the baggie challenge for the rest of the month of June.

c_octavia

Dolapo said:
i do notice the next day after i put on the baggie that my ends are more moisturised. but after i wash, they get poofy and feel dry.......

Maybe you should get a small trim, then start the baggie. It can't really help already split ends. if thats what your problem is.