Bald Spot Found!

MonaRae

I found a bald spot on the back of my head and to tell the truth I was not even surprised. My hair has been sheading and breaking so bad lately I just reach the point of :ohwell:!

Can anyone give hope to the hopeless?

Mandy4610

I have the same exact problem, I had to do a concave hair cut and now I am using BT and MN mix just on that spot to see if it will catch up.
Is your hair breaking in the front too, or just the back?

VirtuousGal

I am so sorry about your bald spot, after my mother going through losing mass amounts of hair I have to give my little two cents. Well if you have been visiting the forum at all you would know that indian hair care is all the rage here, so circulation to the scalp is very important, scalp massages are a must, get stimulating scalp oils: mustard oil, coconut oil, alma oil are a few to start out with for your messages. Also, I remember a long time ago hearing that talking alfafa pills help with balding, so please give that a try or eat the real vegetable regular. And I would highly suggest you stop using shampoos with sulfates. Try a shampoo bar from a vitamin shop or organic health store, or even the shikakai powder. Very moisturizing and should eventually help with getting your shedding under control. I am no expert at this so I hope that others chime in. I know the search engine can be crappy sometimes, but try that too. You might even want to use google. You will find many forums, black, white, indian, etc talk about natural cures to remedy problems such as yours. May your scalp be healed, AMEN!

God Bless.

taytay86

Perhaps you can try scalp drops. I hear Salerm's Engergy Hair Regenerator is good for promoting hair growth. My mom uses Nioxin products; there's a topical treatment you spray on the scalp daily, try that one.

Taking multi or hair growth vitamins can help also.

HTH

MonaRae

Thank you so much for your replies and concerns.

I am just getting in to the whole Indian products thing and scalp massages and growth wise I am getting it but I don't know what is causing the bald spot. I will admit while washing or styling my hair I would pull sections of hair out.

I dont know if the Indian products I am currently using is causing this or anything else. I can't remember far back enough to remember when it all started b/c my hair has been breaking for so long but never by the section.

I will continue the the scalp massages and discontinue the current Indian products I am using. Its a good chance they are old! They came straight from India! I ordered Gro Aut product last week and they should be here soon. I will see that they will do for me.

Once again Thank you very much Mandy4610, Kristal and taytay86 :giveheart:

Nonie

This is my whisper font coz I am beginning to sound like a broken record. Get your thyroid and iron level checked. Then find a doctor who's a member of Immunolabs (their 1800-number) can help with that and get a blood test to find out if you're sensitive to any foods that might be making the process worse. Next, try the remedy I used. When you apply it, make sure you massage your scalp deeply. Aim to move the scalp over your skull - don't just slide fingers over it. Move it; make your scalp loose. Tight scalps-->baldness, IMO. And when you get your blood test results back from Immunolabs, follow the diet as suggest. Avoid eating foods that have no beneficial value. Example refined sugar. All it does is take the place of other nutrients that could be of benefit to you. I'm not just talking bull. I've been where you are. I'm no longer there. While I didn't have my thyroid or iron checked (Just mentioned it because I've seen it's been an issue with others) I did get Immunolabs tested because I noticed that my bald patch would itch whenever I ate. Figured something in the food was bothering me. Eliminated those foods and itching stopped. Then I made scalp massage and the oil blend part of my daily regimen, and my hair came back. I tell my story here.

GinnyP

Nonie, I am so glad your hair grew back!
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful information with us. I know you have helped me in the past with hair and facial exercises.

Thanks,
J

ChocalateDiva

This is my whisper font coz I am beginning to sound like a broken record. Get your thyroid and iron level checked. Then find a doctor who's a member of Immunolabs (their 1800-number) can help with that and get a blood test to find out if you're sensitive to any foods that might be making the process worse. Next, try the remedy I used. When you apply it, make sure you massage your scalp deeply. Aim to move the scalp over your skull - don't just slide fingers over it. Move it; make your scalp loose. Tight scalps-->baldness, IMO. And when you get your blood test results back from Immunolabs, follow the diet as suggest. Avoid eating foods that have no beneficial value. Example refined sugar. All it does is take the place of other nutrients that could be of benefit to you. I'm not just talking bull. I've been where you are. I'm no longer there. While I didn't have my thyroid or iron checked (Just mentioned it because I've seen it's been an issue with others) I did get Immunolabs tested because I noticed that my bald patch would itch whenever I ate. Figured something in the food was bothering me. Eliminated those foods and itching stopped. Then I made scalp massage and the oil blend part of my daily regimen, and my hair came back. I tell my story here.

Why the small font???:perplexed

Nonie

:lol: Because I am beginning to annoy even myself with my repeated preaching about Immunolabs. You'd think I was getting commission or something. :rolleyes:

MonaRae

Ohh Nonie! I lub you! You are a treasure that I seem to find over and over again. I am having issues with my thyroid and I never read your store concerning Immunolab! I will check them out ASAP! I'm sure I have plenty of food sensitivities. Just Friday I realized that white sugar makes me depressed. I have not eaten a lot of white sugar (thanks to the Pinkskates challange) and when I had it Friday bang there go the depression and it was bad!!

I am so glad you did not hesitate to mention it here!