Bald to Hip Length in 3 years.

Blessed&higlyflavoured

Inspiired. Are you going to post your regimen and products? Loads of people are asking you for it and you always redirect them somewhere else and they have to go searching. I'd very much like to know what you use and how you use it. Could you just do a couple of bullet points in this thread explaining why you do each thing? breaking it down into daily weekly and monthly. TIA

Inspiired

Inspiired. Are you going to post your regimen and products? Loads of people are asking you for it and you always redirect them somewhere else and they have to go searching. I'd very much like to know what you use and how you use it. Could you just do a couple of bullet points in this thread explaining why you do each thing? breaking it down into daily weekly and monthly. TIA

llan

Moisturise/Condition

Shea Butter
Coconut Oil
Castor Oil

These three ingredients, I use in a number of different ways. Coconut oil as conditioner sometimes, Shea butter to moisturise, castor oil for my scalp.

To Wash:
Bentonite Clay
Still experimenting with ACV

I tend to have protective styling out of pure simplicity. Low buns, flat twists. I however also have my hair out also.

I use curlformers and flexirods to stretch. I don't use combs, I finger comb.