Suggestion banned reference list

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabulldawg

Would it be possible to have a list over here that we can reference when folks suddenly become banned? It's frustrating when people are banned and we don't even know what happened.

It would be nice to have a simple list of the name, date, reason, and date of return (if applicable) for a member being banned. A lot of times threads/posts go poof right along with the members and we have no clue why they are gone or if we should expect them back.

Thank you.

AyannaDivine

^^^I hear ya. I just think it would be odd. Like "here lies the account of such and such. Such and such was banned for posting pics of dang-a-lang in the Off Topic section of the forum, and shall never be allowed to return to LHCF"

gabulldawg

^^^I hear ya. I just think it would be odd. Like "here lies the account of such and such. Such and such was banned for posting pics of dang-a-lang in the Off Topic section of the forum, and shall never be allowed to return to LHCF"

:lachen: That is pretty much what I want. It can satisfy curiosity and also be a learning tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.