Bantu Relaxer

deon19

I do not like it. Bantu is to strong I used some years ago and I would nevre use it again. Because I have sensive scaple and it just burn to fast for me. It may have change but I do not like it .

Compassion

Yes indeed. That relaxer is very strong. It's cheaper to I believe. I think that is why the stylist that I went to years ago used it. It made my hair very dry. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Compassion

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I agree. In the mid 90's, I took this relaxer with me to a 'kitchen beautician' for a touch-up. She refused to use it. She said even the mild is too strong. She said the only thing Bantu is good for is texturizing very short, extremely kinky hair. I think she sent me back to the beauty supply for Hawaiian Silky or Gentille... Do they still make those or am I revealing my elderly status? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ebony

i like the bantu very much /images/graemlins/smile.gif. my first dominican stylist used it and i went to her for like, a year. that was the end of revlon fabulaxer for me and i was happy because that relaxer had been too strong. i will only use bantu mild or motions mild in my hair. my hair is on the thin-med side, 4a/3c and somewhat delicate. bantu has never damaged my hair /images/graemlins/drunk.gif.