Barry Fletcher Groupie

Country gal

Why did I see Barry Fletcher yesterday and was acting like a groupie. I was so excited to see him. I love his hair oil. It was so cool to talk with him. I am trying to get hime to do a seminar for the DC area LHCF ladies so I will keep you posted on that note. He suggested that I use his custard creme and hair spray for curl definition. He also gave me his book sexual hair with my products. Any one else feeling Barry Fletcher? He also looks better in person than on his promotional stuff. I loved his dreads. They were so long.

imani97

I've used his moisturizer before. I loved it at first but then it became too heavy for my hair. :( I switched to Elasta QP Mango butter and felt that that dissolved into my hair a bit better, but now that's giving me problems. :perplexed

Country gal

Your hair is pretty. It is weird when a product works well in your hair for a while and than it just doesn't so the job anymore.

imani97

Thanks. I'm learning from you all and trying to figure out what works for me. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the DC area meeting and will probably come bearing gifts of things that have not worked i.e. MSM powder. It's too much work to concoct and I don't care for the smell too much.

LABETT

I am really feeling his Liquid Moisture Hair Oil and it works great on my hair.
I have only tried theconditioner once that was so long ago cant remember how it worked on my hair.
That would be great if he could speak at your hair meeting.

Last edited:

krissyprissy

I never tried his products before but I read his book "why are black women losing thier hair". I meet Mr. Fletcher last year at a hair competition. His hair is beautiful and so was the ladies at his sales booth.

J

JenniferMD

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! No you didn't girl! LOL That is too funny. I like his products but haven't been using them lately. You didn't like the shampoo I gave you of his right?

taraglam2

Yeah Barry Fletcher is a great person. I met him when I was doing my college internship at Dudley's corporate headquarters. I have not tried his products yet. His book is on my to read list.

Country gal

JenniferMD said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! No you didn't girl! LOL That is too funny. I like his products but haven't been using them lately. You didn't like the shampoo I gave you of his right?

I forgot that is the benefit of coming out to the meetings. I get to try out new products out for free. :lol: I am having a hard time with shampoos. I think I am just spoiled by Elucence Shampoo. When I use other shampoos my hair does feel soft and smooth but feels spongy.