BARRY FLETCHER HAIR PRODUCTS...

DivaRox

Years ago about 4)My former stylist used his line pretty much exclusively and my hair would be so soft and was in great shape but 45 minutes later I always had a poufy, nice but not "fresh from the salon look". I could blame it on Memphis weather, but I suspected the products because it didn't happen before or after. :ohwell: The only product that stands out in my mind is the memory mist because it was for humidity but it didn't perform the way I wanted it to.

LoveLiLi

Back when i was still relaxing, the stylist gave me a Barry Fletcher relaxer. He didn't consult with me about it first, but I couldn't tell the difference between that relaxer and my regular Affirm.

When I first started transitioning I tried the herbal grease - it had a really strong, sweet odor. I didn't like anything about it.

I recently bought his Thick and Slick Creme gel. I like it, I would repurchase if I ran out of my butters and needed something to define my waves/curls. It gives good hold without flaking or making your hair feel like a helmet.

metalkitty

I've used several Barry Fletcher products. I'll give you a rundown of how good they were to me.
~I used the moisturizing shampoo and it's kinda runny but it's pretty good, cleans and moisturizes nicely. Reminds me of ORS Aloe shampoo in terms of moisture and cleaning power. 7/10
~My favorite product is the cooling deep conditioner, it has petroleum in it but it really moisturizes, smells good, tingles the scalp and has no protein. 9/10
~I also like the protein jojoba based oil. It smells nice and softens well but is kinda pricey. 6.5/10
~Another decent product is the light pomade, more like a creme grease type product due to the petroleum and such. I like to seal my ends with it and it works well on damp hair. 7/10
~One product that really sucked on my hair was the natural leave in, it has great ingredients but literally does nothing to my hair. However, my mom uses it on her sew in and it looks great. 3/10...
Sorry for the late reply but I hope this helps.

mzcris

I've used several Barry Fletcher products. I'll give you a rundown of how good they were to me.
~I used the moisturizing shampoo and it's kinda runny but it's pretty good, cleans and moisturizes nicely. Reminds me of ORS Aloe shampoo in terms of moisture and cleaning power. 7/10
~My favorite product is the cooling deep conditioner, it has petroleum in it but it really moisturizes, smells good, tingles the scalp and has no protein. 9/10
~I also like the protein jojoba based oil. It smells nice and softens well but is kinda pricey. 6.5/10
~Another decent product is the light pomade, more like a creme grease type product due to the petroleum and such. I like to seal my ends with it and it works well on damp hair. 7/10
~One product that really sucked on my hair was the natural leave in, it has great ingredients but literally does nothing to my hair. However, my mom uses it on her sew in and it looks great. 3/10...
Sorry for the late reply but I hope this helps.

WOW...thanks so much for responding and giving me your feedback! It is not too late...just in time as a matter of fact! Again thanks!

Evazhair

I used to go to his salon in MD in the early 90s. I had good results when they used the products especially as a steam treatment. I have tried the conditioner and egg cream on my own and they were just ok when I used them. They are supposed to be decent products.

chebaby

i just bought the natural leve in today because the ingr. are amazing so i hope it works. also the deeo conditioner looks really good so i might go back for that but its kinda expensive.

so bump. any more reviews?

LABETT

The Barry Fletcher Liquid Moisture Oil my favorite product from the line.
It can be use on your hair and skin leave it soft,moisturized and last for days.

Barbie83

I read his book "Why are Black Women Losing Their Hair?" ---very good read and informative :yep:

But I havent tried any of his products. :look: So, this post was useless to you. :lachen: