BBD Products

Blacktresses

I was looking at the difference between Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding and Baby/Buttercreme verses BBD Glass and Strech products.

Outside of the price... is there a difference between these products ???

A PJ wants to know ...

*Frisky*

Do you know the ingredients in the BBD Stretch? Mine came without a label on it so I don't know what all is in it...

Tene

I was wondering the same thing, especially since curly pudding is supposed to be knock-off of bbd glass.

so1913

BBD Stretch is a reconstructor conditioner, water based. Used for deep conditioning and as a leave in.

Buttercreme is a heavy duty moisturizer/lotion/cream for grooming

BBD Glass and Curly pudding are similar, BBD Glass offers a stronger hold (but not to hard), slightly more definition, controls frizz more. CP is slightly more "conditioning" and offers a softer hold. Very strong scent, smells like grape candy or something.

Ingredients are not listed on BBD products.

asummertyme

i know, i hate them smell of bbd glass, but i love the smell of the CP, the BBD glass holds my hair too hard.

Blacktresses

Thanks for replying SO1913.

Have you tried glass without a texturizer? I was wondering how it would hold up on natural hair that just has a leave-in conditioner in it ?

so1913 said:
BBD Stretch is a reconstructor conditioner, water based. Used for deep conditioning and as a leave in.

Buttercreme is a heavy duty moisturizer/lotion/cream for grooming

BBD Glass and Curly pudding are similar, BBD Glass offers a stronger hold (but not to hard), slightly more definition, controls frizz more. CP is slightly more "conditioning" and offers a softer hold. Very strong scent, smells like grape candy or something.

Ingredients are not listed on BBD products.

so1913

Blacktresses said:
Thanks for replying SO1913.

Have you tried glass without a texturizer? I was wondering how it would hold up on natural hair that just has a leave-in conditioner in it ?

I'm not sure if you saw the response to this comment in my album, but I would like to clarify that I DO NOT have a texturizer, nor any other chemical process in my hair. My last chemical process was in December 2002 which was a relaxer. I am 100% natural, so yes, I use Glass with leave in, as well as all my products on natural chemical free hair.

Last edited:

Blacktresses

so1913 said:
I'm not sure if you saw the response to this comment in my album, but I would like to clarify that I DO NOT have a texturizer, nor any other chemical process in my hair. My last chemical process was in December 2002 which was a relaxer. I am 100% natural, so yes, I use Glass with leave in, as well as all my products on natural chemical free hair.

Sorry for the mix up....
:look: