BBD STRETCH AND GLASS

hairIAM

Okay, I just recieved my shipment of these two products today. I washed with CON shampoo and used Jamaican mango and lime protein conditioner first before applying the stretch and the glass. I just worked the two in my hair and sat under the dryer for about 30minutes. However, nothing spectacular happened. I had no real curl definition, but my hair did dry soft. I just thought I would have more curl definition. For those of you who use these products, please tell me your regimen. How do you use them. I am not sure if I am supposed to mix them, because I noticed Ihad white residue around my edges.

Please HELP:look:
TIA

NewYorkgyrl

I don't think you were supposed to mix them AND go under the dryer.

The stretch can be used like that: go under a heat cap or hair dryer for 30 minutes. Rinse out.

Stretch could be used as a leave in. That is the only time I can see the stretch being used together With the glass. Use the stretch first and then use the glass like a stying product.

I have never used it myself. I am going based on all of the other previous post and directions. I did however buy the Stretch recently and I can't for my order to come in so that I can use it.

Maybe other ladies will chime in with other thoughts......

gradygirl

I've never used thest products but whenever I try something new I always clarify so I can get the full effects of the product.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I just got my Stretch yesterday!!!! I just straightened my hair (please ignore my sig as I have failed yet again on a 1 month challenge) so won't be using it until my next cowash which will be next week. I was under the impression was used to reconstruct and provide much needed moisture and strength to the hair. Is it supposed to activate your curls??? I'm probably wrong but I don't think thats what its for.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Stretch is a conditioner/reconstructor. It can be used on wet or dry hair. Glass is a styling product. You can use it for curl definition on wet hair. I have seen some stylists use a small amount on wet hair to do wraps as it provides some hold. I dont know how it would perform on dry hair. I have never seen glass used under the dryer. HTH's.