Bc'ed Again...

Lei*Lei

After texlaxing my hair October 2010, i got bored with it. It just didn't look right to me and my hairline was suffering. I had decided to transition back to natural in December (when i was 2mths post).

I bc'ed on Valentines Day with dh help. It wasn't really even so i had dh take it all the way!

I'm happy, and i'm excited to start nurturing my natural hair again. I haven't worn my hair out of the house yet.

I have a full face and i feel i don't look right. It's a little thin in the front and my natural part looks like a bold spot:lachen: I do like that i don't have to detangle anything for now though!:grin:

I've been wearing a wig for now until it grows in some. The pictures are from the 14th and 16th of Feb...i made a mistake and put Jan on some.:spinning:

Attachments

• lalala 1150.jpg
    lalala 1150.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 134
  • lalala 1173.jpg
    lalala 1173.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 122
  • lalala 1174.jpg
    lalala 1174.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 120
  • lalala 1191.jpg
    lalala 1191.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 112
  • lalala 11841.jpg
    lalala 11841.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Awwwww I LOVEEEE it! :love: Its cute and looks great on you! Just gawjus, I especially like the first and last pics and lil man is cute too! :grin:

It looks great! I always love short hair on woman..I felt my sexiest when my hair was shaved in a slight mohawk.

You look stunning!!!

The looks suits you to a tee!!

Wear your BC proudly....right in time for the warmer months ahead.

Your look nice and your hair looks good on you! Wear it proud!

Sent from my PG06100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Something's in the water cuz it seems like many people are doing 2nd BC's!
Lei Lei, can't believe you cut your hair, but wow the cut is super cute and it suits your face. Your son is absolutely adorable

Wow!! You should rock that out girl! I am also going to BC soon and said if I didn't like it i'd just rock a lace or cute wig. I'm so tempted though! I have nothing to loose as I am already transitioning and honestly do not know why I am holding on to these measly relaxed ends.

You are very very pretty. Not everyone can pull of that style but you have the face for it. Rock it gurl!

Back