Be Careful with Fed Ex and Ovation

LongCurlyLocks

Well ladies, for those that don't know, I broke down and ordered a bottle of OCT last week. At first I didn't even have a tracking number and that kinda ticked me off but I called Ovation back and got it. Well I tracked the package last night and it said it would be here today. Well I go to class today and all day I'm thinking about my package, right? Well I got a break and went to the computer to go to my email so I can track it again and it said 'delivered'. I'm like:yay::grin:. So later on, I texted my mother (she would have been the one to sign for it as nobody else was home) and was like, 'you got my package, right?' She's like 'No, I haven't been home all day.' Huh?? So now I'm thinking, some fool done ran off with my OCT!!!! I was so upset I almost ditched my last class to come home. So after class I got on the phone with OCT first to tell them what happened and they told me to call Fed Ex and they will also follow up with them. I get them on the phone and by this time I'm:mad::heated: Ready to :gotroasted:the driver for letting someone else get my stuff. They said they would find out what the driver did and get back to me either later tonight or tomorrow. Well, I finally get home and I happen to look down and right behind the meter was my stuff. I'm like:bouncy::woot:that I found it. But the point is the driver is the one that signed for it; which he wasn't suppose to do and then left it. I called back to report it all and all they could say was sorry. I basically paid that two dollars for the signature for nothing!! That's why I never liked Fed Ex. Next time I order OCT I'm going to request that I pick it up at the warehouse....

Lexib

That's funny that you posted this b/c I'm waitng for my package to come right now. Scheduled delivery date is tomorrow so I better get it!

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
They did this same ish to me today... That MF dropped it at the door and bounced. Didn't knock or anything... I cursed his arse out. If it wasn't for the damn dog running to the door I wouldn't have known.

LongCurlyLocks

They did this same ish to me today... That MF dropped it at the door and bounced. Didn't knock or anything... I cursed his arse out. If it wasn't for the damn dog running to the door I wouldn't have known.

Dang, what's wrong with Fed Ex?? They're some punk-a$$es!!

carletta

girl you are wild !!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I had no problems getting mine on time......it was delivered exactly when they said it would...sat morning.....and at 9:00 I got and signed for it !

I guess it depends on how trifflin the driver is :ohwell:

hopeful

FedX and UPS don't play, it's almost like they don't want to see us, almost like they be running back to the truck--they hate waiting for signatures.

CurlyMoo

Well ladies, for those that don't know, I broke down and ordered a bottle of OCT last week. At first I didn't even have a tracking number and that kinda ticked me off but I called Ovation back and got it. Well I tracked the package last night and it said it would be here today. Well I go to class today and all day I'm thinking about my package, right? Well I got a break and went to the computer to go to my email so I can track it again and it said 'delivered'. I'm like:yay::grin:. So later on, I texted my mother (she would have been the one to sign for it as nobody else was home) and was like, 'you got my package, right?' She's like 'No, I haven't been home all day.' Huh?? So now I'm thinking, some fool done ran off with my OCT!!!! I was so upset I almost ditched my last class to come home. So after class I got on the phone with OCT first to tell them what happened and they told me to call Fed Ex and they will also follow up with them. I get them on the phone and by this time I'm:mad::heated: Ready to :gotroasted:the driver for letting someone else get my stuff. They said they would find out what the driver did and get back to me either later tonight or tomorrow. Well, I finally get home and I happen to look down and right behind the meter was my stuff. I'm like:bouncy::woot:that I found it. But the point is the driver is the one that signed for it; which he wasn't suppose to do and then left it. I called back to report it all and all they could say was sorry. I basically paid that two dollars for the signature for nothing!! That's why I never liked Fed Ex. Next time I order OCT I'm going to request that I pick it up at the warehouse....

I'm glad you got your OCT. How far are you from the warehouse?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I can't stand Fedex! I live in a 4 story condo building and they were straight up leaving my packages at the front door of the building! WTF? You know I never got none of that ish right? Have some pride in your work please! My condo manager got on them though. But now what they do is they drop it off at the condo office but don't leave a notice on my door or my mailbox. What is that? I love my UPS man! He calls even when he knows I'm not normally home--just in case--he puts a notice on my mail box, and takes it to the condo office. Love him!

Menina Preta

I abhor FedEx. I'd rather send something USPS Priority instead of FedEx. One time, I needed some transcripts ASAP and these mofos delivered them to my neighbor 5 doors down. Thank goodness my neighbors dropped them off at my house.

TCT

Can you request them to have it sent UPS or USPS (post office)? I'm not too fond of FedEx.

NO , YOU CANT! I DONT KNOW IF THEY DEAL WITH FED EX CAUSE ITS CHEAPER OR WHAT, BUT SOMEONE FROM OVATION TOLD ME POINT BLANK THAT THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH THE POST OFFICE, OR UPS.

jasmin

Can you request your 2 dollars back. They didn't do what you paid them to do. It's not a lot of money but it's the principle.....

mamauv2

I know I had delivery issues with Ovation also and I contacted them because I heard so many other stories on here about it. Well, it took them TWO WEEKS to respond to my inquiry...:look: I let them know I didn't appreciate their customer service (or lack thereof) and that I'd be purchasing Megatek next time:lachen: