Beautiful Relaxed Hair...and Fotkis?

chokolate miss

Hi, I am about to get a relaxer soon (I'm natural at the moment).

I have a ton of Fotkis of natural hair, that I "stalk":lachen:and will continue to do so. However, I do not know of many Fotkis of relaxed ladies.

So if you know of any ladies that I have great hair, it doesn't have to be long, only healthy, I would love to have the link so I may browse, LOL!

Also, if you have any tips on things that I should do before the relaxer to prep my hair or any tips on what to do after, I would love those as well. I want to do this right!! TIA!!!

Aggie

Hi chica, I'm relaxed too. You're welcomed to check out my fotki as well. Good luck on relaxing your hair. Sylver2 is also relaxed and has gorgeous long hair but she stretches her relaxer really long....every 6 months to a year I think.

Aggie

morehairplease

Great thread ladies! I am trying to decide if I want to continue relaxing or transition back to natural(it seems to change daily though:rolleyes:).

morehairplease

Yep! I know the feeling!

It's so hard, isn't it? I have never had long relaxed hair but the first time I went natural in 2004 within a year I went from a twa to shoulder length(it may have been longer I didn't turn around in the chair to see) with the help or braids. When the stylist flat ironed my hair and I felt it hit my shoulder I almost jumped out of my set b/c I never had hair touch my shoulder in any way(well not my own but the hair I use to pay for :look: would hit the shoulder each and every time :grin:). Part of me wants to see just how long my relaxed hair can grow and then transition to natural and the other half says braid it up and let it grow to natural. Hopefully, I will have made a decision by month 3 or 4.

ajacks

Yea! More fotkis to stalk!

BTW: You can check out my album. I am texlaxed though not bone-straight.