Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
A big "yes ma'am" :yep: to Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer. It definitely rivals Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer for how it makes my hair feel. I may have applied a tad bit too much :look: I'm a bit heavy handed w/products. But its good to know that a little goes a long way. I added a little grapeseed/EVOO to seal it in and my hair is actually shining. Wow.

Prior to applying, I DCed with the Bee-u-ti-ful. It was ok. I think I like Aubrey's conditioners as DCs better...though DCing has never really made my hair go "OMG!" I just do it because I think I should. *shrug* Anyway, back to the Luscious...my hair is soft, soft, soft. It feels great. Its only wash day, so we'll see how this moisture holds up during the week. I will attempt a roll and tuck for this week.

@Froreal3

Gurl....I Lurve Luscious. You'll get the adjustment right next time. I also love the DC'er. It's actually a Great DC'er.

Great Product Choices. Enjoy!:grin:

Idk how long this will last because I intend to use it on my daughter too. I definitely can't use as much as i did today because this stuff costs too much. I'mma need for this to last at least 2 months!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

I use the BM BC Moisturizer as a leave in on top of the Deja's Hair Milk (Or a Moisturizing Leave In Conditioner) because of divachyk 's Bee Mine Blog post and LAWD HAVE MERCY! Moisture for yearssssss. I loves it on my damp/wet hair, not so much on my dry hair though :nono:.

Deja's Hair Milk gets "Mixed" Reviews. I haven't purchased this one, because I have other "milks" and haven't felt compelled to buy for that reason.

Didn't care for the Growth Serum at all. I found it to be extremely drying. I've had better similiar products.

However, I try to avoid most MSM based products because of the drying effect.

I think the BCM for me had a taste too much protein...but the milk sealed with the hair and scalp moisturizer or my new love grapeseed oil has turned my hair around.

IDareT'sHair

That oil serum is the debil, I really like the Oil-Free serum though makes my scalp feel like its being submerged in cool water. It too contains MSM, but isn't nearly drying like the oil one:yep:. Its one of the only products I have with sulfur in it (that my hair can actually withstand). I also have one other sulfur based product but I don't use it because it has that dreaded drying effect (Komaza Care Stinky Stuff).

EnExitStageLeft

Thanks for the info.:yep:

I never look at anything in the BM Line except Luscious and the DC'er. I didn't know there was an Oil-Free Serum. SNH. Sounds interesting.

I also thought the scent/smell was overwhelming mixed with the Sulfur. I didn't care for either: Kiwi Strawberry or the Mango one (whatever it was).

Funny thing: Folks was sending me their left-overs (swaps) which is how I ended up with it in the 1st place.:nono:

Deja's Hair Milk gets "Mixed" Reviews. I haven't purchased this one, because I have other "milks" and haven't felt compelled to buy for that reason.

Didn't care for the Growth Serum at all. I found it to be extremely drying. I've had better similiar products.

However, I try to avoid most MSM based products because of the drying effect.

I don't usually go for milky products. Even though my strands are fine, I feel they do better w/creamy products. That's why I didn't purchase the Deja's hair milk.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

Froreal3

If I get adventurous and there is a decent Sale, I may pick up one of the small sample sizes of the Deja Milk.:look: *for research purposes*

The "Juicy" also gets alot of 'mixed' reviews. Can't think of the full name. EnExitStageLeft have you tried the Juicy?

The "Juicy" also gets alot of 'mixed' reviews. Can't think of the full name. @EnExitStageLeft have you tried the Juicy?

Sho' have :yep:. I like it alot in the summer, winter no so much. Its contains glycerin and we all know how that can sometimes go :perplexed:. I used it as a leave in before the Hair Milk and Luscious and as a part of my daily moisturizing sessions before my oil and moisturizer. However, I will admit that though its a good product, I get the same exact results with distilled water (<---This is a staple in my regimen :lol:) :ohwell:.

I have both the Moisturizer and the DC.

I just DC'ed DD1's hair yesterday with it and her normally very dry hair is softer than butta. That will definitely be her staple before flat ironing.

When I first got the Bee mine products, I put a bit of the BM on the front of my hair and it didn't do anything, but that was just a trial, so maybe I'll use it just before I baggy overnight and see how it goes. Mayhap, I'll be singing praises like OP.

Now if you're talking about the shampoo bars she does, that's another story.

I love, love, lurve them. :lick:

OP, Bee Mine is a great line.

IDareT'sHair - juicy is a great product and is very hydrating. I use it in the summer. I run through juicy really quick because I like it that much.

Bumping:) Any new updates from current users? I'm thinking about buying the DC, it's just little expensive. Any ladies out there using this line with really thick hair? If so, how often are you using a jar of DC?

:)

I love the DC and moisturizer so much i just spent 100$ on her site lastnight:spinning: Totally worth it imo

I forgot to add Code SPRINGUM 10% off

Last edited:
@lamaria211

I agree. Both products are great & definitely worth the money.:love:

I've only purchased the 16oz DCer and it lasts quite a while. And the 8oz Luscious lasts a while too.

You don't need very much of either. Even with Thick Hair.

Last day for Curlmart's Sale 20% + $5.00 Shipping. Code = summer

@lamaria211

I agree. Both products are great & definitely worth the money.:love:

I've only purchased the 16oz DCer and it lasts quite a while. And the 8oz Luscious lasts a while too.

You don't need very much of either. Even with Thick Hair.

Last day for Curlmart's Sale 20% + $5.00 Shipping. Code = summer

the only reason i didnt order from curlnart is because they dont carry the full line. But i might order more of the luscious and DCer from them:)

That Luscious lasted me several months with two heads of hair using it. The only reason I didn't repurchase was because it is expensive and because I wanted to try other lines. I currently have Hairveda and Naturelle Grow (little bit of Darcy's from Black Friday left over too). It was still wonderful and smells good too.

Bumping:) Any new updates from current users? I'm thinking about buying the DC, it's just little expensive. Any ladies out there using this line with really thick hair? If so, how often are you using a jar of DC?

:)

I love the hair milk and the DC. I have the moisturizer but haven't tried it yet. You can buy sample sizes on the BeeMine site to try.

Back