Bee Mine Results...

supermodelsonya

This is my Harvard bound 11 year old daughter. THis was taken right after Inauguration. We started the Bee Mine about two weeks later. She is a full NL here.

This picture was taken today. Here is she actually grazing SL. Her ends are just curled under. I have done a Megatek DC on her as well. We used Bee Mine about 3x a week.

We wash her hair once a week, apply Bee Mine 3x a week, LustraSilk Shea Butter DC with Aphogee 2 min.

Her hair has done a drastic turnaround from when I started working with her hair about a year ago. She was at a very damaged ear length.

I have to admit that her hair was damaged due to my neglect. But that's all changed now! I will continue to use Bee Mine. I've seen improved thickness first and now a little length.

Last edited:

LiciaB

Your daughter's hair is beautiful! I've been using Bee Mine on my baby sporadically...I know now I need to be more consistent about it.

Lava27

I'm a little lost. Is she actually going to Harvard now at 11??! Or you mean bound as in the future??

that_1_grrrl

I'm a little lost. Is she actually going to Harvard now at 11??! Or you mean bound as in the future??

She means in the future.
-----------------------------------

She will be more than APL by the time she reaches Junior high if she's in the 4th grade now.

Lava27

She means in the future.
-----------------------------------

She will be more than APL by the time she reaches Junior high if she's in the 4th grade now.

Yeah my brain is fried from studying, but I was assuming this. I'm so slow sometimes you would never guess that I went to and Ivy League school as well! Upenn not Harvard...anyway, her hair looks gorgeous. Think I may have to get up on that BeeMine!

that_1_grrrl

Yeah my brain is fried from studying, but I was assuming this. I'm so slow sometimes you would never guess that I went to and Ivy League school as well! Upenn not Harvard...anyway, her hair looks gorgeous. Think I may have to get up on that BeeMine!

Lol, I understand. After a semester of school, everything I say is :spinning:

supermodelsonya

Thanks ladies. I really like what the Bee Mine has done. I told her that she may be APL way before she hits 6th/Junior high!!!

She'd be past APL had I started her hair journey sooner but I'm glad that I finally woke up and found this board. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes on her hair that I've done with my own.

Now every week on wash day, she gets so excited that her hair gets a little longer each time. : )

supermodelsonya

Your DDs hair is beautiful. Which products are you using from the Bee Mine line?

Just the Growth serum in Mango scent. She likes it. You have to really shake it to get rid of the sulphur smell but my daughter doesn't mind it. She wants long hair and is willing to do what it takes to get it.

She really enjoys Sundays...wash days!