Begininnig of Month August Fasting & Praying - Focus "Spouses and Future Spouses"

star

Our beginning of the month fast which is done within the first week. We set aside three(3) days as part of the tithes or tenth of the month and then weekly fast for the rest of month. We try to do the first weekend if it falls within the first 7 days so we can focused more at home.

Beginning of month fast and prayer is schedule for schedule for August 5,6 & 7. You decide how long, how many hours, what days etc. You may choose to do all three days. Our focus which is back by popular demand is our spouses and future spouses. Any suggestions of other focuses please let me know. Also, although we are focusing on a specific topic you may still prayer about other issues and of course our prayer list below.

Father, we pray in the name of Jesus for You to bless our beginning of the month fasting & prayer team and all our other teams. We felt prompted in our hearts to go back to last week's subject our husbands and future husbands. We pray for godly sancified husbands who can cover us spirtually. We want a man who is serving you in his divine purpose and not just coming to Church every now and then. We bind all the enemies plans on our spouses and futures spouse life and we cancel each and every agenda. We pray for complete healing for homes that were broken by the enemy. We pray God that You would use us to be examples to our spouses. We pray for the single woman to look to You Lord right now as their husband will still beliveing and praying for their divine mate even now before he comes. We pray for those looking for confirmations about people they are dating. We pray Jesus that You will protect your little girls heart. Touch everything about our lives Lord. Only You know how to bless a mess. We declare victory over the enemy and know it is by our faith You will move God. We love You today and know that You are an AWESOME God. We thank You for loving us beyond our own comprehension and pray that You will continue to give us divine favor and utlimate power as we sacrafice each month some extra specail time for You. In Jesus Name We Pray AMEN, AMEN and AMEN

Prosposed Fasting & Praying Schedule For August 2005

1. Beginning of Month August 5,6,&7 - Spouses and Future Spouses

2. August 16th Weekly Fast - Focus "Family Members/Friends w/ Drug Addictions"
3. August 25th Focus "OPEN"

** See other post on fasting if you need instructions on how to fast.

FASTING AND PRAYER TEAM
1.Webby - Dealing with stress; walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life; job interview grant her favor and give insight to the questions.
2. TJD3 - Past people still coming back;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life
3. Good2uuuu- Emergency prayer; finances;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life and family; anoint automobiles to keep functioning
4. Kisz4tj - Strength, destiny to be fulfill, God's perfect will in her life
5. Sithenbile - Vision and direction concerning my purpose/destiny/ministry.
6. Mahogany - School, destiny and God's perfect will in her life
7. Ee- Digestive discomfort destroyed; God's perfect will for his life
8. Re- God's will for the man she is dating;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
9. Cl- Husband spiritual fellowship;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
10. Sr- Destiny fulfilled; future husband; ministry; business; future projects;time share to sale; neighbor problems.
11.Koffie - Strong holds; school; God's perfect will for her life.
12.Ta - Direction regarding a new job opportunity, daily stressors regarding job and anxieties, disrupted sleep pattern; God's perfect will for her life.
13.mrsjones1 - finances, God's guidiance, spouse and ministry
14.divinefavor - strongholds to destroyed, finances;destiny in life; future mate; children and mate's children.
15. ladydee36330- close to God; get to know Him better; strength to love my enemies.
16. Juris - emotional stability; to be free of all the guilt, hurt, and shame from past mistakes;REAL intimate relationship with God; pray for direction in my life. God to show me his purpose for my life.
17. Mswinni - Strength in the Lord; closer to God so that I know when he's speaking to me; direction and understanding of His word; make better godly decisions; a stable mind and the courage to go on with Jesus; spending habits and financial situation to improve;ready to completely walk on my own two feet; delivered from the negative self image; part time job and car;to be whole again.
18.Sb44 - Mother who is very ill; give family and me strength to hold onto God's unchanging hand.
19. NYCQT16 - Hearing from God better; self-esteem concerns; living in purpose and destiny.
20. Cupcake -health of my family;me and my mother in His bosom since the death of my father 6 months ago;stronger relationship with Jesus Christ;God to order my steps and speak to my heart;direction with school, work, my relationship with my mom;spiritual walk with my boyfriend be evenly yoked;all of the LHCF ladies on this fast & prayer team!
21.Pebbles - My sister to carry her baby full term; and cover baby with the blood of Jesus; her duties on this forum, family, her divine purpose and destiny in God; closer walk with Jesus.
22. Lady R- My household, husband and son; my ministry and destroying my fears;being obedient to God voice; family financials;released from my current job and be blessed with the next step of my life; blessing on my Mary Kay business; and blessing to others through my testominy.
23. Sweetie19 - School, career after gradution; finanical freedom, divine favor, to become better woman of God; walk in her divine call
24. Sweet C- Strength to finish her thesis; anoint her hands God; Growing in the Lord, family and friends, procrastination; Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
25. Cherokee - Closer relationship with the Lord, finances, emotional stability, forgiveness, God's perfect will for her life, future husband.
26.CICI24 -School financial aid, God's perfect will for her life and family, and my abundant health and self confidence.
27. KEIONI'S MOM - Strength in her life. Find her own path, discover the areas in which she will excel. Allow her to be a strong mother and to find a loving, supportive, worthy SO. Someone, who will appreciate her constant giving spirit.
28. Star - Continue to shine, like the Star that she is; continue to be a blessing to others, but also be able to receive all of the blessing that YOU, Lord, Jesus, have in store for her.
29. dtachi- Going back to school with new major/vision strength and wisdom to get through my first year;financial blessing to help my expenses of school; God's perfect will for my life and family.
30. Sithembile -I pray God we all will draw closer to Him by faith and allow Him to speak into every situation in our lives. I pray that we may all have a divine revelation concerning our spouses and future spouses. I especially pray for Justicewifey who said her marriage was breaking up. It would be great if we could all remember her, her husband and children during our time of prayer and fasting. Confirmation on future mate;Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life.
31. Missbobbie-Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
32. Micheal77 - Receiving the power of forgivenes, love, grace and mercy of God without apologies; seeking to fulfill God's destiny for my life; being covered with the blood of Jesus each and every day.
33.RE- Please pray for my husband's salvation and for him to have godly male friends;my for divine destiny in Jesus and God to give me wisdom on talking and dealing with my spouse.
34. Justicewifey - God in the name of Jesus please cover this daughter of yours; please heal her marriage God You are prayer answering God. Carry Father during this time. Show her You are a BIG God. Please, Please God Perform a miracle.
35.Moisy -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection
BabeinChrist -Today, I would like us to pray for our husbands choices. It is so important that they make the right choices because if they don't, those choices can have devastating effects for everyone; wives, children, close family and friends. We are all effected. We as wives can help protect our husbands through the power of prayer.
36. Blessed1 -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.

For ALL - In the name of Jesus Cover our entire family, spouses, future spouses, children, jobs, homes and health with the blood of Jesus; destroy and cancel satan plans for everyones life; world peace, world leaders to listen to God, those who are not saved to become saved; world hunger; those with illnesses and low-self esteem; abused, molested, sexual problems. IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.

* You Can print this list and take it before the Lord; this team will be destroy yokes. Think positive and speak positive. I will be praying for each and everyone and am FULLY confident GOD will MOVE.__________________

Last edited:

sithembile

Thanks for all your encouragement Star. I will be fasting during breakfast & lunch on all 3 days.
I pray God we will all draw closer to Him by faith and allow Him to speak into every situation in our lives. I pray that we may all have a divine revelation concerning our spouses and future spouses.

I especially pray for Justicewifey who said her marriage was breaking up. It would be great if we could all remember her, her husband and children during our time of prayer and fasting.

May God bless you all.

Miosy

I'm in for the fasting and prayer for spouses!

Can we make a prayer list like the one above so that we know what to pray for specifically for each member?

ArrrBeee

This post inspired me to fast today. It was such a blessing to be able to stay at home all day and fast. I have prayed so much that I feel depleted. On the other hand, I feel good that I am not focused on what I am going to eat today. Just trying to focus on spiritual food. This forum is such a blessing :)

PoeticJustice

sithembile said:
Thanks for all your encouragement Star. I will be fasting during breakfast & lunch on all 3 days.
I pray God we will all draw closer to Him by faith and allow Him to speak into every situation in our lives. I pray that we may all have a divine revelation concerning our spouses and future spouses.

I especially pray for Justicewifey who said her marriage was breaking up. It would be great if we could all remember her, her husband and children during our time of prayer and fasting.

May God bless you all.

Thank you Sithembile for thinking of me. I will definitely be participating in this fast and praying you and everyone on the list as well. :kiss:

God bless you all.

star

sithembile said:

May God bless you all.
God bless you and thanks so much for very encouraging words I am so glad God has you apart of this team. :)

star

Not Rapunzel said:
This post inspired me to fast today. It was such a blessing to be able to stay at home all day and fast. I have prayed so much that I feel depleted. On the other hand, I feel good that I am not focused on what I am going to eat today. Just trying to focus on spiritual food. This forum is such a blessing :)
What a beautfiul testimony of being able to spend the day in the Lord's presence. I am so looking forward to our fasting this weekend.Thanks for sharing. :grin:

star

Miosy said:
I'm in for the fasting and prayer for spouses!

Can we make a prayer list like the one above so that we know what to pray for specifically for each member?
Glad you are apart of the team. The list above does have the name alias of each member. God bless. :)

star

michael77 said:
Thank you Star (and for your message)!

It helps more than you know.
God is loves you and He is determined to finish the work in started in your life. :lol:

BabeinChrist

I'm not married yet but thought I'd add this prayer to the list:

Good morning, beautiful women of God.

How are you on this fine day that the Lord has made? Well, I pray that no matter how you feel that you will still rejoice in this day and be glad in it.

Today, I would like us to pray for our husbands choices. It is so important that they make the right choices because if they don't, those choices can have devastating effects for everyone; wives, children, close family and friends. We are all effected. We as wives can help protect our husbands through the power of prayer.

Let us pray...........

Lord, fill (say your husband's name) with the fear of the Lord, and give him wisdom for every decision he makes. May he reverence you and your ways, and seek to know your truth. Give him discernment to make decisions based on your revelation. Teach him to make godly choices and keep him from doing anything foolish. Take foolishness out of his heart and enable him to quickly recognize error and avoid it. Open his eyes to clearly see the consequences of any anticipated behavior. I pray he will listen to Godly counselors and not be a man who is unteachable. Give him strength to reject the counsel of the ungodly, and hear your council above all others. I declare that although "there are many plans in a mans heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel - that will stand" (Proverbs 19:21). Instruct him even as he is sleeping (Psalm 16:7), and in the morning I pray he will do what's right rather than follow ! the leading of his own flesh. I know the wisdom of this world is foolishness with you, Lord (1 Corinthian 3:19). May he not buy into it but keep his eyes on You, and have ears to hear Your voice.

Lord, with the power and the authority I have through the Holy Spirit, I declare (proclaim - make known -announce) so the adversary can hear it, and decree (order - command) this prayer over my husbands choices. Amen! Amen! And, Amen!

Have a wonderful day in the, Lord!

BLESSED1

BabeinChrist said:
I'm not married yet but thought I'd add this prayer to the list:

Good morning, beautiful women of God.

How are you on this fine day that the Lord has made? Well, I pray that no matter how you feel that you will still rejoice in this day and be glad in it.

Today, I would like us to pray for our husbands choices. It is so important that they make the right choices because if they don't, those choices can have devastating effects for everyone; wives, children, close family and friends. We are all effected. We as wives can help protect our husbands through the power of prayer.

Let us pray...........

Lord, fill (say your husband's name) with the fear of the Lord, and give him wisdom for every decision he makes. May he reverence you and your ways, and seek to know your truth. Give him discernment to make decisions based on your revelation. Teach him to make godly choices and keep him from doing anything foolish. Take foolishness out of his heart and enable him to quickly recognize error and avoid it. Open his eyes to clearly see the consequences of any anticipated behavior. I pray he will listen to Godly counselors and not be a man who is unteachable. Give him strength to reject the counsel of the ungodly, and hear your council above all others. I declare that although "there are many plans in a mans heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel - that will stand" (Proverbs 19:21). Instruct him even as he is sleeping (Psalm 16:7), and in the morning I pray he will do what's right rather than follow ! the leading of his own flesh. I know the wisdom of this world is foolishness with you, Lord (1 Corinthian 3:19). May he not buy into it but keep his eyes on You, and have ears to hear Your voice.

Lord, with the power and the authority I have through the Holy Spirit, I declare (proclaim - make known -announce) so the adversary can hear it, and decree (order - command) this prayer over my husbands choices. Amen! Amen! And, Amen!

Have a wonderful day in the, Lord!

that is beautiful, thank you for posting that I hope to be able to say this often for my SO

BabeinChrist

BLESSED1 said:
that is beautiful, thank you for posting that I hope to be able to say this often for my SO

I concur--though I'm not the author of this prayer. I have never thought about praying for a future spouse, but I want all of these attributes to apply to the man I marry.

ArrrBeee

I will be fasting and praying during breakfast and lunch.

"Devote yourselves to prayer being watchful and thankful." Col 4:2

star

Thank you all woman of God it is such a delight and spiritual treat for me to be apart of your lives. The prayer BabeinChrist was awesome. I know praying for God's will before something occurs is the key to life. GOd prepare the way for us. I am fully confident as we journey throughout this consecrated weekend that GOd will move mightyl in all our lives. He is a awesome GOd and very eager to answer our prayers. Continue to love Him inspite of yourself and remember we will believe the report of the Lord. Love you all and am so excited to be apart of your lives to up lift the kingdom of God. :)

Last edited: