Ben Tankard's New Reality Show

Iwanthealthyhair67

Jazz Musician Ben Tankard Set To Air New Reality Show This Fall

September 29th, 2013
AT2W Staff

Jazz/Gospel Musician Ben Tankard Set To Air New Reality Show This Fall
A new reality show is coming and its a jazz musician this time. This fall, The Tankards are set to launch this fall featuring their blended family, who claim that they were called by God to be rich.
Hmm… that’s interesting but most of these celebrities who claimed to be Christian say the same things. What’s new?
Ben Tankard is a best-selling jazz musician, who has won 12 Stellar awards for his instrumental Gospel albums, and has received multiple Dove and Grammy nominations. The Nashville-based musician is now poised to have his own reality show called Thicker Than Water, which will give viewers a glimpse into his lavish lifestyle.

“This southern family integrates their strong religious conviction with their penchant for the finer things in life,” reads a description of the broadcast from the Bravo television network. “With the belief that ‘God wants us all to be millionaires,’ the Tankards aim to be the best and brightest in everything they do.”
The network has also released a trailer that gives viewers a sneak peak into the life and belief system of the Tankard family.
Thicker Than Water is set to air on Bravo beginning November 10th at 9 p.m. EST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTaR4jryCa8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go3rV7DF9sU

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I have no words... :lol:

Oh I found one... a 'word' that is.

"Jesus"

Who is 'The Word' who became flesh and dwelt among us and who is the True Reality of Life... not like any of these crazy shows.

momi

I have no words... :lol:

Oh I found one... a 'word' that is.

"Jesus"

Who is 'The Word' who became flesh and dwelt among us and who is the True Reality of Life... not like any of these crazy shows.

Basically Shimmie. Sometimes all we can do is just call on His Most Holy Name.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Basically Shimmie. Sometimes all we can do is just call on His Most Holy Name.

Amen...

Jesus... the Name which is far above and beyond ALL Names. The Name which heals and always reveals, just how much He truly is... "Jesus", the name above all...forevermore.

:amen:

Sosa

Ben came to my church years ago when I regularly attended a Word/prosperity church.

His testimony is amazing. God gives him the supernatural ability to play (I believe he never had a single lesson, it was a miracle)...and he has been winning many awards since.

Idk...I will wait to see the show before I decide my view on this.

songbird8

The previews make this family look very boastful and full of themselves... not liking that at all. As Sosa mentioned I too recall hearing that the gift to play was quick and instantaneous for him. I believe he didn't start until later years like maybe in his 20s (don't quote me on that though). He always seemed so humble to me. I guess we'll see...