Besides hair oil what is good for.........

Sophisto

adding shine to my hair. I am 4a4b hair type. I do not like my hair oily or greesy. Are there any shampoos are conditioners that you all would recommend or suggest. Any suggestions are welcome. If possible, anything that adds shine but still gives me bounce and body would be the ulimate.

gymfreak336

Well, I always get shine when I spary on smooth and shine after I rollerset before I dry my hair. In general Acidifying conditioner and shampoos help with shine because they ensure that the cuticle lays flat.

~Nigeria~

I love, love, love Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops. Not greasy or oily at all. All you need is a little and it gives great shine. I use the Generic Brand from Sally's though.

Sophisto

Ithought about a clear rinse maybe henna or sebastians colorshines. I have biosilk silk therapy but found it weighed my hair down, maybe I used too much. Thanks ladies for your suggestions

rdm

Rinsing conditioner out with cool ( not cold) water will help flatten cuticle and make your hair shinier too.

MzOptimistic

rdm said:
Rinsing conditioner out with cool ( not cold) water will help flatten cuticle and make your hair shinier too.

I do this and I knew that it close your cuticle but I did not know that it makes the hair shinier:grin: learn sumthin knew everyday

Ronda123

ACV rinses gives great shine. Also, yesterday, I was in Ulta purchasing a hair product and a sales lady suggested I try Ojon Revitilizing Mist for shine, she sprayed a little on my hair and my hair was so shiny, this product is very light. I now have this on my wish list. :look:

Isis

Taking 1 - 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil each day adds shine to your hair among many other benefits.

adw425

My hair was extremely dull. It was so dull that my first hair goal once I REALLY started taking care of my hair was to have shiny hair. My hair hates serums, glossing stuff, polish -- makes my hair sticky, tacky, gummy. Taking flaxseed oil helped tremendously. About 14 months ago, I started adding honey to my conditioner, doing acv rinses and doing cool water rinses as my final rinse. I still wear my hair in a bun but get lots of compliments from people on how shiny my hair is...