Best amla oil

godzooki

The only amla oil I'm familiar with is Dabur but I was wondering if there are other amla oils out there that might be better. Hubby is not to fond of the scent so I'm wondering if there are some scented choices out there that are just as good. What's your fav. amla oil? Why and where can I get it? I need to replenish my stock so just checking before I buy the usual. Thanks!

kaykaybobay

I was just gonna suggest a brand of Amla by Ancient Formulae, it has a scent but not like Dabur, you can get it at Eastwestbazar.

Khadija

alexstin

I couldn't stand the smell of Dabur. I just ordered some from fromnaturewithlove.com. Some like the one that's sold at hennasooq.com:)

sareca

Vadik smells a little better than Dabur, but FNWL has an unscented alma oil. It's not scent-free it just doesn't have that sickly-sweet smell added; it doesn't smell bad tho. Personally I found a happy meduim with Vadik. The FNWL one doesn't work as well for me as the stinky ones.

Malice

I never smelled the Dabur, I used the Ancient Formulae Hesh Brahmi Amla oil, i wouldn't say the smell was pleasant but it was definately very light and went away after a little while.

adw425

I just ordered the Vadik yesterday. I have tried the Dabur, the Brahmol (which is good but a very light consistency) and the Hesh. The Brahmol has a similar scent as the Dabur, but not as strong and the Hesh is a bit different, but I found it a bit strong as well. I was hoping to have better luck with the Vadik.

Royal Glory

I'll have to try these brands with lighter scents. I have the Dabur. It works great, but I can't leave it in overnight. I just prepoo with it for about 30 minutes.