Best Brand of Curly Weaves

Country gal

I want to sport a curly weave for the summer. What is the best brand and what is the average cost for full sewn in weave? I have been getting the $150- $175 price ranges.

glamazon386

My stylist charges almost $300. If you want a full head weave cut and styled it is going to be at least $200 unless you got the hook up. As far as hair goes, I would check over at BHM. I like the Goddess Remy curly hair. I've also worn Bohyme but I think I like the Goddess better. That hair Ediese had was really pretty. I think it was called Lanik's Curls. I would definitely spring for remy curly over bss hair so you can wet and wash it as much as you like.

QueenHav

Try http://www.extensions-plus.com/.

They have really nice and long lasting hair. I have worn the same head of hair (just take it out and re-install) for about 12-18 months with minimal shedding. I have modeled their hair at the hair shows for years.

Very good. I can also give you a discount code if you're interested.

Rei

I'm looking for a curly weave as well :D some of the prices on the curly weaves on BHM are a bit crazy though, $200 just for the hair, and whatnot. :perplexed Some of the brands that I see people get are Allaboutmyhair, laniks and RHO (I've been specifically looking at kinky textured hair). They're all expensive though just for the hair, not even for the install... I second looking on the BHM forums to see pictures of ladies who have had it done, including reviews

kriolagirl

for easy wash and go hair that you can use over and over...virgin indian curly hair...no comparison and worth every penny

for kinky/curly textured hair...bohyme brazilian wave

MissAnnisha

for easy wash and go hair that you can use over and over...virgin indian curly hair...no comparison and worth every penny

Virgin Indian Curly Hair all the way...its beautiful number one...looks extremely natural and lasts! I got it re installed 5 times and it still looked great. It also straightens like a dream.

Country gal

I ended up purchasing outre premiem classy wave. I really like the style and feel of the hair. I think next time I will use the virgin indian stuff you ladies recommended

Ediese

Hey, I've wanted to try virgin indian hair, but I'm not sure how realistic it would look on me. Do you think it's easy to blend with 4a natural hair?