Best Hair Dryer?

Best Hair Dryer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

princessdi

I’ve heard good reviews on both of these:

T3 Tourmaline 83808 Professional Featherweight Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer

and

FHI Heat Nano Pro Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer (1 ¾”)—I think this is the one that “Salon Cabelo—You Tube” uses. If not, please let me know which FHI hair dryer she has.

For those of you who have used them or know anything about them. Which one would you purchase

I’ve heard good reviews on both of these:

T3 Tourmaline 83808 Professional Featherweight Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer

and

FHI Heat Nano Pro Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer (1 ¾”)—I think this is the one that “Salon Cabelo—You Tube” uses. If not, please let me know which FHI hair dryer she has.

For those of you who have used them or know anything about them. Which one would you purchase

Salon Cabelo does use the FHI Nano. I don't know which one she has -- there are three: 1800, 1900 and 2000.

I have the 1900 and I love it! It has all the settings I could want, including cold shot, it is lightweight and it is fast. My hair is soft after using it. I can't think of anything more I would want in a dryer. It comes with a diffuser and a concentrator, but not a comb attachment. I have used it with Sabino and didn't even need to flatiron afterwards - my hair was THAT straight.

My stylist has the FHI blow dryer (I think it's the same one you listed). Anyways it works GREAT. One swipe gets a sections of my hair dry. I love this blow dryer and as soon as I find out exactly which FHI it is, I will be buying one.

Salon Cabelo does use the FHI Nano. I don't know which one she has -- there are three: 1800, 1900 and 2000.

I have the 1900 and I love it! It has all the settings I could want, including cold shot, it is lightweight and it is fast. My hair is soft after using it. I can't think of anything more I would want in a dryer. It comes with a diffuser and a concentrator, but not a comb attachment. I have used it with Sabino and didn't even need to flatiron afterwards - my hair was THAT straight.

Wow, thanks. I think I will be trying this one. Sounds yummy. Do you chase it with a comb like Salon Cabelo does?

is the 1800 watt a good one to get?

Back