Best Hair Vitamin

lhogan6

Good day Ladies,
Should I buy Viviscal hair vitamins or Neocell hair volumizer? My hopes are to thicken my hair. Please let me know if you have any results with either. Thanks in advance!

@IDareT'sHair
Noticed the Neocell vitamins says 2 pills twice daily, did you take four pills a day?
@lhogan6
x2 Once a day in the a.m.

ETA: I will also use either Bamboo or Biotin support whatever I'm taking (Visviscal, Neocell Keratin, Phytophanere etc..). Although probably not needed, I do use these as well.

I try to use the Main Vitamin at least 6 months to 1 year.

Oh, I've also used Nzuri Liquid Hair Elixir Vitamin too.

Last edited:
Good day Ladies,
Should I buy Viviscal hair vitamins or Neocell hair volumizer? My hopes are to thicken my hair. Please let me know if you have any results with either. Thanks in advance!

@lhogan6 Hello! I have tried both as well @IDareT'sHair What I must agree with is give it at least 3-6 months,and take them daily..However,with Viviscal I noticed a great change around month 3,especially with reducing shedding..

**GOOD LUCK.

Happy Hair Growing!

I think,I might give this a try later on this year..Has very good ingredients :D

Happy Hair Growing!
@Lita
Not to "hijack" this thread: regarding Viviscal vs NeoCell - but Nzuri was very good! :up:

The only reason I stopped using Nzuri, A/M/A/Z/O/N cancelled my Subscription due to Seller issues.

I guess I could have purchased it directly from Nzuri, but never did. And I had other stuff here I could use and needed to use up.

I think I will try to get another Nzuri Subscription 06-01.

i love viviscal.... my hair is growing and thickening so fast.
this was my hair dec 2019 when i started using viviscal
78989096_10156519519680880_5431677695656198144_o.jpg
this is my hair now....
IMG_2425.JPG
i've been using it for a lil more than a yr and the thinning at my crown has gotten much better. It actually has thickened my hair more than rogaine.

Back