BEST shampoo and conditioner ever

Mrs. Wright

Hello ladies. I am dying to try a new shampoo and conditioner that will leave my hair soft, tangle free, moisterized, light and full of body. Can you Please tell me what has Really worked for you? I hear people say that there shampoo/conditioner is ok, No, I want to know about products that you think are the bomb! Please do tell.:yawn:

Soliel185

I really like the NTM cream lather shampoo and daily deep conditioner. The smell can be a little strong but it rinses right out and their daily silk touch leave-in is great also. I mix it with Lacio Lacio or some of the ORS Olive Oil ( bottle ) for everyday use.

MissLawyerLady

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Island Naturals conditioners are favorites of mine. They're all natural- no parabens, chemicals, etc., great detanglers, moisturizers, don't dry out my scalp, don't weight the hair down, and they smell great. :yep:

I also like Silicon Mix conditiner- its got cones in it:perplexed but it makes my hair feel luxuriously moisturized and I cannot stay away :drunk:!

I'm back to green CON for poo- I can't figure out why I ever left it! Keracare Humecto is also very good poo!

Last edited:

beana

Silk2 mositec conditioner is by FAR the best moisturizing condiitoner for my 4a hair!!! I love it and will continue to use it as long as they make it.

LovelyLionessa

Do you mean a matching shampoo and conditioner set? Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo and conditioner is my favorite set. The poo is sulfate free and the conditioner is so moisturizing and silicone free. Plus they're only $2 and change at Trader Joe's.

Otherwise CON shampoo is my favorite poo of all time. There are a lot of great conditioners out there, it'd be hard to name just one as the best.

Cleve_gryl

My favorite set right now has to be Motions Lavish poo and Moisture Plus con. I tend to stray but always go back to it.

I also like CON red (sally's was out of green) :look:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
AVEDA products are good but too expensive.

No matter what I try, I have always gone back to CON (white bottle with green lettering and yellow top). I've used this moisturizing poo all of my life! :yep: In fact, it's so moisturizing that you don't even need a conditioner. However, I do deep condition with Lustrasilk Shea Butter conditioner (in the tub), another cheapie.

lollyoo

SHAMPOO-redken all soft
CONDITONERS- Aubrey organics honeysuckle rose (moisture) and ORS replenishing pak (light protein).

hothair

Aveda DRRRR!!!!!! The set is incredible, but instead of the conditioner get the Intensive treatment:yep:

dillard

best poo i've used so far is keracare hydrating detangling. i honestly can't imagine finding a better one. and the best con so far is ao honeysuckle rose. the consistency and smell alone puts it a cut above the rest.

loved

Best shampoo EVER is CON. As a bonus, it's cheap and you can find it everywhere.

What is NTM?

Energee

Shampoos
Cream of Nature (green and white bottle) has never failed me...
Aveda Shampure
Elucence MB

Conditioners
Terax Crema
Aubrey Organics Island Naturals
Alter Ego Coconut Mask

It was so difficult to narrow these down....lol. Not the shampoos so much..for the most part the 3 I listed are the only ones I use.
However, I switch up conditioners and have many that work great for me. The 3 I listed are my ultimate favorites.

dillard

Best shampoo EVER is CON. As a bonus, it's cheap and you can find it everywhere.

What is NTM?

Neutrogena Triple Moisture. I like their silk touch leave-in. i've used their active soothing conditioner but besides the great smell, it didn't do much for me.

Brownie518

Elucence MB poo and conditioner makes the hair feel like butter.

:yep:Most definitely. These are true staples. Some other excellent pairs are Aveda DR poo and conditioner and Design Essentials poo and conditioner. I do believe that Keracare Hydrating Detangling is one of the best shampoos ever created. That goes good with anything. :grin:

shunta

:yep:Most definitely. These are true staples. Some other excellent pairs are Aveda DR poo and conditioner and Design Essentials poo and conditioner. I do believe that Keracare Hydrating Detangling is one of the best shampoos ever created. That goes good with anything. :grin:

Yep Ive gotta agree with that...it goes good with anything.:yep: KeraCare Hydrating is definitely my staple. I love the matching conditioner, Humecto, too.

LABETT

I forgot how good the Keracare Hydrating poo works,detangle like nobody business.
I MUST revisit soon got lost in my stash.