Beyonce's Real Hair!

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
uh... why did it get messy. do people really trip off if someone's hair is theirs or not. that's pathetic

Beyonce has a cult/mob following that will attack if you say anything negative about her. Then you have people who don’t like Beyonce and will troll the thread. We normal folk just sit back and watch the foolishness for our own entertainment purpose.

shanelallyn30

Gotcha. Never will see me go hard for anyone who doesn't help me provide for my family. Those stans can Gtfoh lmao. Yes normal folks sit back and watch the foolery.

Beyonce has a cult/mob following that will attack if you say anything negative about her. Then you have people who don’t like Beyonce and will troll the thread. We normal folk just sit back and watch the foolishness for our own entertainment purpose.

Pygmy_puff

Aw man now I really wish I had seen the original thread. Sounds like my kind of entertainment.