Beyond the Zone Noodlehead Results

Ginsana

So I am on a quest to find a product that gives my hair the best curl definition. I had a bit of a curl problem before and I asked you ladies for some recommendations for some good products to try. I have taken all of your advice and acquired the products to see what will work best for my hair....

Product Testing #1: Beyond the Zone Noodlehead

Next week I will conduct Product Test #2: Salon Selectives Loosely Defined and
then post the results in my album.

You can check out what the Noodlehead did to my curls in my album...

With each product that I test, I am using Elasta QP Mango Butter with it because my hair gets really dry.

deedabug

i didnt like noodlehead...so i'll be waiting to see what product 2 does...

did u apply to wet hair?? what were the methods you used??

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
She has a texturizer? Her hair looks great!! Man, I can't wait for my hair to GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW lol

Chinagem

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
She has a texturizer? Her hair looks great!! Man, I can't wait for my hair to GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW lol

[/ QUOTE ]

See that Ginsana?! We told you way back in the day that your hair looked great.

Ginsana

Chinagem I can't believe it! lol! Thanks for the compliment Rushgirl...yes, I am guilty of having some hair issues, but I'm getting over it.

My last texturizer was on September 28th but I haven't had a corrective one. I'm on the wig challenge now so my next texturizer will be around Feb. or March...

Dangerouslyshy my hair type is 4a/b

Deedabug I applied the Noodlehead to wet hair. I shampooed and conditioned, then I put in the Noodlehead followed by a little bit of Elasta QP Mango Butter....let's see about Product number 2...

Ginsana

[ QUOTE ]
missbobbie said:
Can't wait to see what product #2 does, your curls are great with the Noodlehead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you missbobbie! I can't wait either!

deedabug

oh u have a texturizer...maybe thats why it didnt do so hot for me..or may i didnt apply right...ur curls look really defined thats why i had to ask if u applied wet or dry

Ginsana

[ QUOTE ]
deedabug said:
oh u have a texturizer...maybe thats why it didnt do so hot for me..or may i didnt apply right...ur curls look really defined thats why i had to ask if u applied wet or dry

[/ QUOTE ]

Well deedabug...I know that natural hair for me personally was like a whole other ball game. When my hair was natural back in July I would try all kinds of stuff and get no definition, just frizz. I got a texturizer to help me out a little...so what didn't work for me as natural is working now...Certain products don't work for everybody..I'm sure you applied it right. I'm learning how to deal with texturized hair so that's why I'm testing stuff out...maybe the 2nd product that I try next week will work for you... /images/graemlins/smile.gif