Beyond the Zone Stiff Head

I bought this stuff today after finding a whole long thread about it becuz ive been frustrated by these little baby hairs at the sides of my hairline ( theyre not broken hairs)that are super soft and frizz up terribly and i look like a clown!! I think im just hairy cuz i dont have a regular hairline but i have a super one of little soft baby hairs:grin:,, anyway i got home and applied this to those hairs and then put a scarf on and it seems reallly good so far,, i was wondering does this stand up against sweat????

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Man I love this stuff! It keeps my edges perfectly straight and laid down all day. It's no joke. It holds up great for me but I don't sweat much at all so I don't know about that part. This reminds me that I have to get another stick because I can't be without this.

damnit LOL, im jealous of u ladies that dont sweat much, when i get overheated i just sweat and sweat and sweat and im telling you its the bane of my existence lol , anyway looks like this stuff may well stand up to sweat cuz it stands up to humidity,, i cannot believe how amazing this stuff is, it really is like a roll on relaxer on a stick ( i think thats what ill call it from now on lol) im gonna buy out sally's whole stock lol , in the meantime im gonna go work out later just to see if it stands up to that kind of sweating and ill get back to you (esp u suerte LOL:grin:)

Ok here are the results : i didnt even need to work out to sweat profusely,, all i did was try on a few outfits in my bathroom ( warm n humid) and i literally had sweat running in my eyes:nono:,, lol,, and the little baby hairs that i last nite had wetted, applied the BTZ Stiff Head to and brushed with a baby brush have not curled up and have amazingly remained flat to my head. So it stands up to sweat even if u apply it the nite b4!! Amazing! This is a must have, im gonna go buy out Sallys stock of this :grin:

Barbara

Princess
My stylist started using it on my hairline last year. Also, castor oil works just as good--for those who are looking for a natural alternative.

Suerte

Ok here are the results : i didnt even need to work out to sweat profusely,, all i did was try on a few outfits in my bathroom ( warm n humid) and i literally had sweat running in my eyes:nono:,, lol,, and the little baby hairs that i last nite had wetted, applied the BTZ Stiff Head to and brushed with a baby brush have not curled up and have amazingly remained flat to my head. So it stands up to sweat even if u apply it the nite b4!! Amazing! This is a must have, im gonna go buy out Sallys stock of this :grin:

Whaaaaaaaat?

And I saw so so chic's buy 2 get 1 free sale thread :wallbash:

Guess I'ma have to get 4 noodleheads and 2 stiff heads.

dangit!!!!

Prosperity711

Man I love this stuff! It keeps my edges perfectly straight and laid down all day. It's no joke. It holds up great for me but I don't sweat much at all so I don't know about that part. This reminds me that I have to get another stick because I can't be without this.

Sorry, Off topic: How do you get your hair curly like that, it is so pretty, I'm natural and would love to be able to have that style

Kurlee

Not to hijack but I died when i saw the bolded:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Not to hijack but I died when i saw the bolded:lachen::lachen::lachen:

And what is so funny about that missy???! LOL, I sweat downpours sometimes,, i think its anxiety or something lol:nono: im telling you trying on outfits can get me sweating that hard in this weather, the sweat was dripping into my eyes burning me but when i checked my "stiff headed" hair it was smooth straight and totally unfrizzed so i was happy:look:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Sorry, Off topic: How do you get your hair curly like that, it is so pretty, I'm natural and would love to be able to have that style

Thanks. It's a wash n' go. I just used Beyond The Zone Noodlehead after I washed my hair and it curls up like that.