Beyond the Zone Stiff Head

crlsweetie912

THIS STUFF IS THE TRUTH!
OMG! I can't remember who recommended this. I think it was in the September Hits and Misses thread, but here's to you!

:rosebud:

THANK YOU!
I am 9 weeks post and my hair looked like this

Dry and it wouldn't stay flat in my bun for ANYTHING!

My glaze just wasn't kicking it anymore. But I shampooed, Clarified and DC'd last night, put on my Profectiv Breakfree, then used the glaze and topped it off with the stick, OMG!!!!! Then I secured with my ponytail holder for my bun=Totally smooth, shiny, flat hair!:D

I have pictures, but I have to post when I get home! I will never stop using this stuff!!!!!!!!!

LovelyLionessa

crlsweetie912 said:

THIS STUFF IS THE TRUTH!
OMG! I can't remember who recommended this. I think it was in the September Hits and Misses thread, but here's to you!

:rosebud:

THANK YOU!
I am 9 weeks post and my hair looked like this

Dry and it wouldn't stay flat in my bun for ANYTHING!

My glaze just wasn't kicking it anymore. But I shampooed, Clarified and DC'd last night, put on my Profectiv Breakfree, then used the glaze and topped it off with the stick, OMG!!!!! Then I secured with my ponytail holder for my bun=Totally smooth, shiny, flat hair!:D

I have pictures, but I have to post when I get home! I will never stop using this stuff!!!!!!!!!

Oooh, ooh, it was me, it was on my Sept. Hits list. :wave:

I loooove that stuff! When I was transitioning last year I used to use it, and since I returned to relaxing I forgot all about it, until now. I use that stuff 2x a day. I put it on and then brush it in with a toothbrush I use on my hair line. It's so cool, it's like a big fat chapstick for the hair, it makes the hairline look and feel amazing. I'm glad you like it as much as I do. It's one of the best products I'm using right now. :bdance:

alexstin

I didn't have much success with it. Maybe I should try it again. I think I used it on my edges while wet, should I try dry?

Tee

Priestess said:
Yes, I use mine 2x a day. And I'm always sure to brush it in with a toothbrush. Pure magic. ;)

Yup, it was you Priestess. I picked this up at Sallys Monday and put it back down because I wasn't 100% sure if it was the right product. I thought it was but didnt feel like returning it if not. So, the PJ in me, is going to make me pick it up when I go to sallys. lol

Thanks for the review.

crlsweetie912

krissyprissy said:
I also pick this up at Sally's and put it back because it's $7. Maybe I will go back and give it a try.

I only paid 4.99 with my Sally's card.

Thanks Priestess! :wave:
I used mine on wet hair after my shampoo, and then a little tiny touch up at the end of the day before I put my scarf on for the night. So I know it can be used on wet or dry hair. (I think it says so on the container)

This morning, my mom was like, OMG, look at how smooth your hair is!:D
But I have pretty waves cause it straightens out my ng and makes it lay super flat!

I LOVE THIS STUFF! :love:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I've gotta try this. I've been wanting to try this since I saw Priestess recommend it in the hits and misses thread.

Priestess.....If my hair is pressed will this revert it?

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas said:
I've gotta try this. I've been wanting to try this since I saw Priestess recommend it in the hits and misses thread.

Priestess.....If my hair is pressed will this revert it?

Oh my God Pokahontas, excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor, your hair is gorgeous!! :shocked:

That's the beauty of this product, it's completely water free, so it will not revert the hair. :grin:

Everyone, you're welcome. When I find a great product I gotta tell my LHCF sistas! :p

Krissyprissy, I also purchased mine for $4.99 with a Sally's card. I thought it was normally $5.99 without one. :confused:

Crlsweetie 912 I'm glad your hair loves this as much as mine does. ;)

Letitia, go on back to Sally's girl and get you some Stiff Head! :driver:

Last edited:

krissyprissy

crlsweetie912 said:
I only paid 4.99 with my Sally's card.

Thanks Priestess! :wave:
I used mine on wet hair after my shampoo, and then a little tiny touch up at the end of the day before I put my scarf on for the night. So I know it can be used on wet or dry hair. (I think it says so on the container)

This morning, my mom was like, OMG, look at how smooth your hair is!:D
But I have pretty waves cause it straightens out my ng and makes it lay super flat!

I LOVE THIS STUFF! :love:

Ok I'm sold!!! I have a Sally's card:)

Tee

Priestess said:
Oh my God Pokahontas, excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor, your hair is gorgeous!! :shocked:

That's the beauty of this product, it's completely water free, so it will not revert the hair. :grin:

Everyone, you're welcome. When I find a great product I gotta tell my LHCF sistas! :p

Krissyprissy, I also purchased mine for $4.99 with a Sally's card. I thought it was normally $5.99 without one. :confused:

You know I am going too! lol

crlsweetie912

Ladies: It's raining cats and dogs here in Baltimore and I got wet, my hair is still smooth, straight and laying flat. Even in this humidity and rain! I am going to get another tube, and keep it at my desk or in my bag! This stuff is the truth!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Priestess said:

Thanks Priestess! I am definitely buying Stiff Head on my next trip to Sally's. I'm always looking for something to smooth my hair and not revert it. Thanks for the recommendation.

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas said:
Thanks Priestess! I am definitely buying Stiff Head on my next trip to Sally's. I'm always looking for something to smooth my hair and not revert it. Thanks for the recommendation.

You're welcome, Pokahontas! I'm surprsied this product hasn't got more raves until now. That's okay, now it'll be our little LHCF miracle product. :D

I could kick myself for not buying 2 tubes of it last month when Sally's had that sale on Beyond the Zone products. Oh well. Hopefully next month they'll have a sale or coupon. I like to stockpile my faves and Stiff Head is definitely worthy of the same fate. :yep:

ETA: I have officially added it to my siggy, it's that good!

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Priestess said:
You're welcome, Pokahontas! I'm surprsied this product hasn't got more raves until now. That's okay, now it'll be our little LHCF miracle product. :D

I could kick myself for not buying 2 tubes of it last month when Sally's had that sale on Beyond the Zone products. Oh well. Hopefully next month they'll have a sale or coupon. I like to stockpile my faves and Stiff Head is definitely worthy of the same fate. :yep:

ETA: I have officially added it to my siggy, it's that good!
I'm going to sally's later today to get this. I can't wait to try it. BTZ has some good products. First I was a noodlehead now I'm gonna be a stiff head, hee hee.

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas said:
I'm going to sally's later today to get this. I can't wait to try it. BTZ has some good products. First I was a noodlehead now I'm gonna be a stiff head, hee hee.

:lol:

Let's us know how it works for you! ;)

Lavendar

Thanks for the product rave! I tried Stiff Head this week and it was just the finishing touch I needed for my bun. Great stuff!

goldensensation

I got it today, used it and love it!

When my hair is pulled back loosely, i have deep waves; when pulled back tighter, it is straight! And it isnt hard!

LovelyLionessa

goldensensation said:
I got it today, used it and love it!

When my hair is pulled back loosely, i have deep waves; when pulled back tighter, it is straight! And it isnt hard!

Yay, for Stiff Head! Another happy customer! :yay:

preciousjewel76

How easily does this stuff wash out? Anybody experience product buildup? I saw it at Sally's the other day, but I was turned off by all of the waxes in it (but I guess the waxes are necessary for it to do what it does).

crlsweetie912

preciousjewel76 said:
How easily does this stuff wash out? Anybody experience product buildup? I saw it at Sally's the other day, but I was turned off by all of the waxes in it (but I guess the waxes are necessary for it to do what it does).

I have been using consistently for a couple of months and I have ZERO buildup. Whatever you normally do as far as clarifying you can still do. It's not as heavy as it would seem. It kind of melts into your hair like castor oil would. It's not heavy at all. If you buy at Sally's and don't like it you can return it!

preciousjewel76

crlsweetie912 said:
I have been using consistently for a couple of months and I have ZERO buildup. Whatever you normally do as far as clarifying you can still do. It's not as heavy as it would seem. It kind of melts into your hair like castor oil would. It's not heavy at all. If you buy at Sally's and don't like it you can return it!

Thanks! Looks like I'm going BACK to Sally's this week. I swear, the cashiers are gonna be tired of seeing me. It sounds like this stuff will be great for when my new growth starts kickin' in.

crlsweetie912

preciousjewel76 said:
Thanks! Looks like I'm going BACK to Sally's this week. I swear, the cashiers are gonna be tired of seeing me. It sounds like this stuff will be great for when my new growth starts kickin' in.
Exactly. I couldn't have finished my last stretch without it!