Beyond the Zone Stiff Head

LovelyLionessa

crlsweetie912 said:
What else did you get Priestess? The BTZ was buy 2 get one free at Sally's this month.

Oh yeah, my 3rd item was another tube of Noodlehead creme. That's my new favorite product for braidouts on damp hair. Thanks Pokahontas! :wave:

Beyond the Zone is my new favorite line right now, they make good styling products. If you're looking for another product for the sale, their Turn Up the Heat spray is an excellent protectant for flat ironing and it smells yummy too. :lick:

I've got these products well stocked in my beauty closet! :look: :lol:

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Priestess said:
Oh yeah, my 3rd item was another tube of Noodlehead creme. That's my new favorite product for braidouts on damp hair. Thanks Pokohontas! :wave:

Beyond the Zone is my new favorite line right now, they make good styling products. If you're looking for another product for the sale, their Turn Up the Heat spray is an excellent protectant for flat ironing and it smells yummy too. :lick:

I've got these products well stocked in my beauty closet! :look: :lol:
Your welcome girl! I'm glad you liked it. Now I just gotta get this stiff head. I don't know why I'm sleepin on this.....I think it's because of my product overload:look: .

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas said:
Your welcome girl! I'm glad you liked it. Now I just gotta get this stiff head. I don't know why I'm sleepin on this.....I think it's because of my product overload:look: .

I use that Stiff Head every single day, it's an indispensible item in my hair regimen. Your hair should really like it, it won't cause it to revert, it's so good. I hear ya on the product overload, I just said to my husband the other day, we better have a daughter so she can help me use up all this stuff! :dizzy:

L

longlegz

Just wanted to say thank you for the recommendation! This stuff works!

My hair is smooth this morning and I'm in shock!!! I am 7 weeks post relaxer and normally I have the fuzzies no matter what I do. :lol:

Thank you! Thank you! :D

AtlantaJJ

Priestess said:
Oooh, ooh, it was me, it was on my Sept. Hits list. :wave:

I loooove that stuff! When I was transitioning last year I used to use it, and since I returned to relaxing I forgot all about it, until now. I use that stuff 2x a day. I put it on and then brush it in with a toothbrush I use on my hair line. It's so cool, it's like a big fat chapstick for the hair, it makes the hairline look and feel amazing. I'm glad you like it as much as I do. It's one of the best products I'm using right now. :bdance:

And good old Sally's sellls it? woo hoo!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I wonder if it works if your hair is texlaxed. My hair never got strait with a relaxer and I'm under pressure to relax again. I wonder if this product can help me get my hair strait while I long transition. Any texlaxed ladies try this product?

LovelyLionessa

DDtexlaxd said:
I wonder if it works if your hair is texlaxed. My hair never got strait with a relaxer and I'm under pressure to relax again. I wonder if this product can help me get my hair strait while I long transition. Any texlaxed ladies try this product?

When I first used this product, I was transitioning. It was the only product that was able to lay down my naturally, puffy edges. When I went back to relaxing I forgot about this product, until now. :grin:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Sally ran out of it. :eek:. OK, which one of u ladies got the last one?;)
How do u guys use it anyway? On wet or dry hair? :confused:

LovelyLionessa

DDtexlaxd said:

Awww, to quote Florida Evans from Good Times, "Damn! Damn! Damn!" :lol:

I use mine on dry hair. :D

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

I have used in on dry and wet hair. It works a little easier on dry hair. If I do it while my hair is wet, I rub it on my hand first and then apply. HTH.

preciousjewel76

DDtexlaxd said:

Uhhh, well, I bought the last two on the shelves at my nearest Sallys. And I have no shame! :grin:

preciousjewel76

OK, I just had to bump this thread, because this stuff is a HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT fo' sho'!!! My edges were starting to get a little poofy (I'm about 4 weeks post relaxer), and this stuff slicked those bad boys down with the quickness. Bonus: it made my hair soft and shiny, too!

Thanks to all who recommended this! I will give you my firstborn child, LOL!:yay:

crlsweetie912 said:

THIS STUFF IS THE TRUTH!
OMG! I can't remember who recommended this. I think it was in the September Hits and Misses thread, but here's to you!

:rosebud:

THANK YOU!
I am 9 weeks post and my hair looked like this

Dry and it wouldn't stay flat in my bun for ANYTHING!

My glaze just wasn't kicking it anymore. But I shampooed, Clarified and DC'd last night, put on my Profectiv Breakfree, then used the glaze and topped it off with the stick, OMG!!!!! Then I secured with my ponytail holder for my bun=Totally smooth, shiny, flat hair!:D

I have pictures, but I have to post when I get home! I will never stop using this stuff!!!!!!!!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Priestess you were on the money with this stuff! I really love it. I did a ponytail rollerset the other day and I used this on my edges. I really wasn't expecting to see anything dramatic but man when I took my scarf off I was like whoa. My edges looked like I had a fresh perm or something. I keep looking at it in the mirror just in awe. I hope I don't go crazy with this stuff, lol. Thanks for the rec. This will definitely be a staple. BTZ products rock!

Qetesh

this is also one of my hits, i got a bottle when it was on sale at sallys 2 and get 1 free.

i put this on slightly damp hair and jus brush it back, it seriously straightens your hair :eek: , i am planning on using it when my hair is straight as well to straighten out my edges once they curl up :)

definate thumbs up

XXXtacy

I am off to Sally's now!!!

I have been trying Murray's, and the dark brown stuff, even tried to use setting lotion and sit under the dryer. I have been letting my edges heal and using a growth concoction on my edges. They are bushy and look nothing like the rest of my head.

Fingers-crossed Stiff head is what I needed....

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas said:
Priestess you were on the money with this stuff! I really love it. I did a ponytail rollerset the other day and I used this on my edges. I really wasn't expecting to see anything dramatic but man when I took my scarf off I was like whoa. My edges looked like I had a fresh perm or something. I keep looking at it in the mirror just in awe. I hope I don't go crazy with this stuff, lol. Thanks for the rec. This will definitely be a staple. BTZ products rock!

That's so cool that you love Stiff Head too, Pokahontas! That stuff is like a perm on a stick! :lachen:

I am so happy for this thread! I was trying to remember for the longest who said what product worked great on edges. Getting a tube is going to be my first mission tomorrow.

I am so happy for this thread! I was trying to remember for the longest who said what product worked great on edges. Getting a tube is going to be my first mission tomorrow.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Priestess said:
That's so cool that you love Stiff Head too, Pokahontas! That stuff is like a perm on a stick! :lachen:
Yeah I love it!! If it wasn't for your reccomendation I probably would've never tried it, thanks. I'm trying to take it easy and not use too much because when I love a product I get excited and find myself applying it throughout the day just for the heck of it, lol. Since I'm an infrequent washer I'm hoping that it won't cause a build-up. Have you noticed if it does or not? My edges look so straight though, seriously like my hair has been permed. It works great on wet hair too. My Elasta QP Glaze has officially been replaced.

ETA...I wanted to post this in the thread that you started about Stiff Head but I couldn't find it.

LovelyLionessa

Pokahontas said:
Yeah I love it!! If it wasn't for your reccomendation I probably would've never tried it, thanks. I'm trying to take it easy and not use too much because when I love a product I get excited and find myself applying it throughout the day just for the heck of it, lol. Since I'm an infrequent washer I'm hoping that it won't cause a build-up. Have you noticed if it does or not? My edges look so straight though, seriously like my hair has been permed. It works great on wet hair too. My Elasta QP Glaze has officially been replaced.

ETA...I wanted to post this in the thread that you started about Stiff Head but I couldn't find it.

You're welcome Pokahontas. We're even steven for product recs. :grin: I would have never tried the BTZ Noodlehead without your rec, and that product is truly unique and amazing, I love it. I'm glad the Stiff Head is working out for you. I apply my Stiff Head 2x a day. Sometimes, I can get a teensy bit heavy handed with it, I get excited too. :trampolin But the good news is, I have never had a problem with it building up on my hair from using too much. Sometimes, if I've used too much and scratched my temple, I might feel a little excess product under my fingernail. :look: But it has never made my hair look too oily where it needed to be washed out. My hair just kinda absorbs it. Also the key for me is after applying it, I brush it in with a toothbrush. I love my Stiff Head, it's my Chapstick for my edges. :eyebrows2

P.S. Don't worry Pokahontas. I think I may have mentioned Stiff Head in a thread I started about Sally's, but I think this is the official Stiff Head thread. :)

e$h

I would just like to say that I finally went out and bought this stuff since I'll be 16 weeks post tomorrow and all I can say is WOWWWWWWWW! Whomever started this thread :cheers: here's to you. My edges almost look like butta. I say almost only because I need a touch up.:lol: But this stuff right here is the ISH!!!!

preciousjewel76

e$h said:
I would just like to say that I finally went out and bought this stuff since I'll be 16 weeks post tomorrow and all I can say is WOWWWWWWWW! Whomever started this thread :cheers: here's to you. My edges almost look like butta. I say almost only because I need a touch up.:lol: But this stuff right here is the ISH!!!!

I have some on my edges right now, and they're so soft, smooth and shiny! :clapping:

sunshinebeautiful

I'm going to give this product a try tomorrow. So I can just brush this stuff in to keep my edges smooth? Do you usually have to reapply everyday to keep your edges flat?