Beyond the Zone Stiff Head

*Frisky*

wheezy807 said:
That's a good question, and no it's not shedding because i experienced the same thing when i first used this product. But now reading this thread makes me wanna give it a second try. I'm only 4wks post, so maybe in a couple of wks i'll try it again.

I put some of it on a soft tooth brush and brush my edges. I tried applying it right from the stick but I didn't like the rubbing you have to do.

klb120475

marie170 said:
I put some of it on a soft tooth brush and brush my edges. I tried applying it right from the stick but I didn't like the rubbing you have to do.

Brilliant!!! Thanks!:)

sareca

I'm not buying it. I'm not buying it. I'm not buying it. I'm NOT buying it.

Ok, I'm buying it. :ohwell:

*Frisky*

sareca said:

hahahaha..it really works well but it can have a slight build up like others have mentioned but that should not be a problem for frequent washers or cowashers..

klb120475

sareca said:

Can't you pj's ever just say no?:lol:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
klb120475 said:
Bump...

I love BTZ stiff head. I was wondering should I be concerned about the lil hairs on the stick? It may be natural shedding, but I'm not sure...:confused:
*phew* I'm glad I'm not the only one. I find little hairs on mine all the time. I still love the stuff though.

tetbelle

So I decided to go to Sally's near my job yesterday....I got lost it took me an hour to get there etc... but it was worth the trip I went there to get Beyond the Zone Stiff head and BTZ Noodle head. Well I got both yeah! I tried Stiff head today on my edges I applied it right from the stick my edges are down flat, it looks so nice I am so excited. I also used the noodlehead on the ends of my hair and have the back of my ponytail out curly. I feel so cute today. I wish I had a picture to show you guys...hey maybe I'll take one with my camera phone. BTZ is the truth! I wonder how their other products are...

klb120475

tetbelle said:
So I decided to go to Sally's near my job yesterday....I got lost it took me an hour to get there etc... but it was worth the trip I went there to get Beyond the Zone Stiff head and BTZ Noodle head. Well I got both yeah! I tried Stiff head today on my edges I applied it right from the stick my edges are down flat, it looks so nice I am so excited. I also used the noodlehead on the ends of my hair and have the back of my ponytail out curly. I feel so cute today. I wish I had a picture to show you guys...hey maybe I'll take one with my camera phone. BTZ is the truth! I wonder how their other products are...

Yep...I love BTZ too!!!