Big Chop Reveal (Pics Inside)

Ms. Martina

Hey everyone! I just wanted to come back with an update and let you all know how things have been this week. As many of you already know, I am now officially natural! After spending nearly 10 months transitioning, I decided to cut off my relaxed ends on April 1st, 2011! At first I was happy(while chopping), then I realized I was clueless on how to style my hair and I became frustrated and sad (a few hours after chopping). I was too shy to reveal my hair last week, but now I am ready! I have been learning more about my hair throughout the last week, and I am now 100 percent in love with it. I'm sooo glad I went natural! I look forward to getting to know my hair even more! If you want to check out how it all went down, I have videos/pics.

This is raw footage of my actual big chop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCLDSlu7hUQ

**ETA: All pics have been removed. Please watch the video to see pictures.**

Last edited:

dede1129

Gorgeous! Congrats on your BC! You make the short look so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Last edited:

MrsMe

You and your hair are too cute! Congrats on the big chop!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Qualitee

Your hair looks nice like always. I remember seeing you on the show and thinking how thick and healthy your hair looks:look:. I love the curls and it really fits you:yep:

andromeda

Beautiful! The short hair brings out your eyes (which are already gorgeous) even more and complements your features. Your skin is like buttaaahhh!

PureSilver

Beautiful hair, and extremely beautiful skin. Your skin is is beautiful its hard to miss.

Love the beanie pic, your puff is cute and messy, also loving the hair accessories!

CocoaButter

I was expecting something bad, you really had me going in the other thread lol. I know you probs were just frustrated since it was your first time having hair that short as an adult but let me tell you, you're killing it. I can't wait to see your hair grow longer. Keep us updated!

Once again beautiful :grin:

Geminigirl

love it, idk what happened in the other thread but when your hair grows out it will be even more fierce. Its so thick, I can see it now. Love your hair candy, where did you get them from?

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Long Hair Care Forum App