Big Chop...sort of

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay so Im transitioning and was doing it without the big chop. Then today I was gonna do my usual co-wash and decided to just chop it off down to my natural part. The front still has permed part to it bc the natural hair isnt long enough but hopefully it wont take long to get that part growing out. Anywho here are picks & tell me what you think ladies. Im new to this and want to grow my hair healthy and to do it the RIGHT way. :yep:

The first pics are when my hair was co-washed using cream of nature argon oil con treatment & then I sprayed some motions nourish leave in cond spray & a little bit of care free curl spray. The last pic is when it was dry. Very poofy how do I control that?

Attachments

• Big Chop 025.jpg
    Big Chop 025.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Big Chop 028.jpg
    Big Chop 028.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Big Chop 030.jpg
    Big Chop 030.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Big Chop 032.jpg
    Big Chop 032.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Big Chop 040.jpg
    Big Chop 040.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 98

Ijanei

It looks cute imo. your curls are similar to mine. How long did you transition and congrats (might as well go ahead and finish cutting off those ends so you can really enjoy the experience)

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Ijanei- Thank you...My last perm was 7/10/11 so about 2 months. Yeah I could cut that part of but its so short I dont want it to look any more funny.

Je Ne Sais Quoi- Thanks. It does get really thick when it dries. I cant wait for the length though.

sheedatj- thank you

Does anybody have any ideas as to what actually works to put in your hair to have it not dry so puffy and where it actually give curls definition and stay sort of wet looking?