Bigot Who Wanted Black Man To Know ‘how Much Of A ******’ He Was Says His Life Is ‘ruined’

Lute

I cannot bring myself to type out the N word, let alone call someone that even in fun. How can any white person possibly think it's okay to say it? HOW? Is history not quite clear enough or what? SMH

I think when people like him use that word. I think of this quote. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

“You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means” - Inigo Montoya - The Princess Pride

Those who use that word, are people who are trying to hurt you and strip you down to nothing. But never think the same can happen to them. The word is a double edge sword. If your gonna use a word that is meant to strip down a persons humanity then be prepared of the same happening to you.

naturalgyrl5199

So, I just went on yelp to read his company reviews. I noticed this picture popped up before I could read his companies reviews. View attachment 433629

Not feeling this at all. I would want to know if the company that I am patronizing has a racist owner.
I don't like YELP at all. They are racist and protect racists and horrible people. I have seen that when I wanted to give a bad review to a restaurant. They will erase it if its too many. I think is jams up their traffic but YELP is terrible.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
The BBB ain't playing with Uriah either lol
LINK

Alerts & Actions
Alert
On July 25, 2018, BBB Accreditation was suspended due to consumer submissions to BBB and public information alleging problems with the company concerning integrity.

Due to these matters, this company is not currently meeting all BBB Accreditation standards, specifically Standard 8:

8. Embody Integrity

Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.

An accredited business or organization agrees to:

Avoid involvement, by the business or its principals, in activities that reflect unfavorably on, or otherwise adversely affect the public image of BBB or its accredited businesses.

Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.

Avoid involvement, by the business or its principals, in activities that reflect unfavorably on, or otherwise adversely affect the public image of BBB or its accredited businesses.

The company has until Aug. 8, 2018 to appeal this action.

The matter will be reviewed by the BBB and BBB’s Board of Directors. The Board’s next two meetings are currently scheduled on Sept. 25 and Oct. 23, 2018.

A complete list of BBB Accreditation Standards may be viewed at http://www.bbb.org/centralohio/for-...usiness-practices-bbb-accreditation-standards

This Business Is Not BBB Accredited
Uriah's Heating, Cooling & Refrigeration
NR

BBB Rating System Overview
Customer Review Rating:

HappilyLiberal

The BBB ain't playing with Uriah either lol
LINK

Alerts & Actions
Alert
On July 25, 2018, BBB Accreditation was suspended due to consumer submissions to BBB and public information alleging problems with the company concerning integrity.

Due to these matters, this company is not currently meeting all BBB Accreditation standards, specifically Standard 8:

8. Embody Integrity

The company has until Aug. 8, 2018 to appeal this action.

The matter will be reviewed by the BBB and BBB’s Board of Directors. The Board’s next two meetings are currently scheduled on Sept. 25 and Oct. 23, 2018.

A complete list of BBB Accreditation Standards may be viewed at http://www.bbb.org/centralohio/for-...usiness-practices-bbb-accreditation-standards

This Business Is Not BBB Accredited
Uriah's Heating, Cooling & Refrigeration
NR

BBB Rating System Overview
Customer Review Rating:

Now those black folks that live there need to show up at that meeting and make sure he's permanently cancelled!

luckiestdestiny

Good for the man for not backing down. He did not accept his apology :toocool:. I was so disappointed in the Philadelphia starbucks case when the guys started back pedaling and kumbayaing the situation.

In this case, he's like, "Nope. not today. " in reference to the W M trying to issue a b.s apology after not giving a care about stalking a man and hurling racist insults at him. And even later, he had a chance to apologize but nope. Now that his business is in jeopardy, he's really sorry. So again Kudos to Charles (the victim) for saying not today. As it should be. Sometimes you have to curse the fig tree instead of turning the other cheek (I'm like, sometimes you just have to shut it down or else how else will they learn :lol: ?).

Link to vid
https://www.10tv.com/article/man-called-racial-slur-says-he-doesnt-accept-business-owners-apology