Biolustre

Hello Ladies,
I just decided to share my latest product find. I am also searching for other pleased users of Biolustre. Please share your experiences. I did a search on this board and only found one thread from 2003.

This weekend, I tried the salon version at home- alone. It's totally do-able. It does take a good amount of time and water. After all the steps (see the web site for instructions), I did the final rinse in the shower and boy was I glad I was home alone for the evening. You will need all the warm water that your hot water tank can hold- no kidding.

Well after all that rinsing, a clarifying shampoo, I did a moisturizing deep conditioner and I let my hair air dry. It was soft and shiney. Would you believe I still saw some residual white stuff from the Biolustre?! Just tiny flakes that would fall when I shook my head.

The next day I shampood and deep conditioned again. Then flat ironed with a wet-to-dry flat iron. WOW! No more breakage, no more dry frizzy ends or flyaways. Just beautiful, well-conditioned, silky, shiney hair!

OK, now this is supposed to last like permenately- I can't believe it! Here's hoping, but so far I am really pleased. Even if I had to do this every few months, I would.

Several of you know from previous posts that I have had occasional difficulty with breakage especially on my ends. Well, This Really Has Been The Cure!

Raven

Oh, umm you may want the web site- duh silly me...

http://www.ilovemynewhair.com/order.cfm
this one is for the home version

http://www.biolustre.com
this is the salon version

They offer different strengths of the same product

and a quick review:
There is no product that works the way ours does. PERIOD. Others claim to strengthen hair using protiens and magnesium. But Biolustré is the world's first scientifically proven product that actually repairs hair instantly, AND IT DOESN'T WASH OUT. Everyone in the hair industry knows that there has never been a product that can bring hair back to a virgin state. Biolustré products let you do up to six chemical processes on your hair without causing damage and leaves a shine and softness that won't wash away.

This sounds like a product worth trying. I am desperately trying to curb my PJism, but that review sounds promising. "return hair to virgin state" - hmf, I'll have to see about that, but the testimonials looks good, it must be loaded with protein. Are you relaxed? Anyone natural or transitioning tried this product?

OK, get this ladies...it says that it does not contain protein! I'm on day four and hair still looks excellent. I curled it this morning with my vidal steam curlers with fabulous results!
I have the Bodiphier in my hair- this is supposed to be a natural relaxer. I haven't done a touch up in months and need to redo my hair with it. I am glad I used the Biolustre though it is great.
And, who was writing about being a PJ? Well, yep I'm guilty. :lol:

Okay, call me a skeptic, but I'm having a hard time believing that hair can be returned to it's "virgin state". Hair does not heal itself, just like nails. Once you cut hair or damage it, it CANNOT be returned to it's original state.

That being said, I do believe that they can "bond" things to the hair shaft, but I wonder whether the effects are 1) long lasting, 2) effective, and, most importantly, 3) non-damaging.

I trust you ladies here on LHCF, so I will defer to your experiences with this product, but I also think I will wait for updates from the users before I give in and buy yet another product. (I'm in PJ recovery...)

A

aileendq said:
Okay, call me a skeptic, but I'm having a hard time believing that hair can be returned to it's "virgin state". Hair does not heal itself, just like nails. Once you cut hair or damage it, it CANNOT be returned to it's original state.

That being said, I do believe that they can "bond" things to the hair shaft, but I wonder whether the effects are 1) long lasting, 2) effective, and, most importantly, 3) non-damaging.

I trust you ladies here on LHCF, so I will defer to your experiences with this product, but I also think I will wait for updates from the users before I give in and buy yet another product. (I'm in PJ recovery...)

A

Same here. I can't seem to find the ingredients anyway. If it works the way it says GREAT, but it is hard to believe in instant anything.

exactly, and once you put a permanent relaxer on your hair or even texturize your hair it is nearly impossible to revert hair back to "virgin state." I wonder what the ingredients are? If they don't use protein and magnesium like regular deep treatments then what do they use to bring hair to almost virginal state? I'm thinking this product may be similar to Nexxus Emergencee.

HoneyDew said:
Same here. I can't seem to find the ingredients anyway. If it works the way it says GREAT, but it is hard to believe in instant anything.

In total agreement on this...I'll go into lurk mode for while... :look:

Uhh, yeah VWVixxen- it's worth going OT, Uhh, does he have a brother? ;)
I'll have to post the ingredients. When I read it the other day it was all stuff that I've used before, but not in this order per se. I don't know, I'm sure hoping that the effects will last.

Thanks for the compliments ladies, I'll pass them along to His Truly! :lol:
He's as awesome in personality as he is in looks....quite a catch indeed! :love:

Back