Biotin and small bumps on forehead

elliot

Hello All,

Can someone please tell me how to combat the outbreak of small bumps on my forehead. I recently starting taking Freeda Biotin and now my forehead has all these little bumps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Elliot

AnjelLuvs

ok do a search, this has been covered numerous times. I experienced the same thing, increase your water intake.

What is the dosage you are taking?

elliot

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
well I only take about 1mg so you should be drinkin upwards in the gallon+ range

[/ QUOTE ]

I barely drink 6 glasses a day!

miss_brown

Elliot - that's so funny posted this because I just got the 10mg from Freeda and I've noticed those small bumps too
I was thinking that it was from stress, but now I'm wondering if it's the biotin.

I guess this means I need to up the water intake too. Currently I drink at least 8 glasses a day, but that's clearly not enough judging by my skin. I read somewhere that you're supposed to drink half your body weight in oz (i.e. if you weigh 140lbs, drink 70oz water daily).

GoingBack

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that you guys are having problems with the Biotin. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks now and have not broken out at all. That is surprising since I have VERY acne prone skin.

Jade21

Elliot,

I sent you a PM.

If you are still having the extra pimples after a month, with the suggestions I made, I can think of 2 other options.

Definitely keep me posted:)

Much love to you,

Jade