Bishop Eddie Long Sued for Sexual Coercion

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I pray for the young men and their families....

I pray for them as well.... :yep:

The two of you are on target. I agree, I'm praying for them as well; It's sad on all sides of this .... all sides and sadder even for the heart of God. I'm praying for them also because I have a 'rant' in my heart about this situation.
--------------------------------------
My Rant:

Question: How old are these men?

What I don't understand is that if these men were / or / are adults, why did they allow this to happen, let alone continue?

If there is indeed impropriety committed, was it consentual? If so, is this vengence or justice?

What bothers me is that as an adult, they did not have to 'allow' this to continue or to even get started for that matter. Come on.. now! If a Pastor made an improper approach towards me (or any man and sadly in this day and time, a woman made an improper approach towards me, they would be promptly rebuked at the very moment, NOT sometime way down the line.

It just that it bothers me to no end with cases like this when full grown adults come forward with cases like this when they could have avoided it or nipped it in the bud, before it even occurred. I just don't understand this. I truly don't. NO One has that much of a hold on anyone, I don't care who they are!

My question to his accusers is simply this: What took you so long and why did you allow it to continue? I just find no excuse to it. None! No one has to allow anyone to subject them to this. If a Church leader, member, etc., is out of control, wack the mess out of them :hardslap: and leave the Church and keep it moving. If nothing else, God in Heaven will back you up.

I'm sorry, in situations like this, both sides are wrong. It takes two to get it twisted and if these alligations are indeed true, I'm not seeing these men (the accusers) as victims, because they simply did not have to allow it to happen. They have so much 'voice' now, telling it. I'm not taking up for any wrong doing of the 'accused'; but as for the accusers, they should have used these very same voices to put a stop to it long before it started.

I'm just sayin'....

Okay.... rant over.... :fogbrain:

It's still in my heart to pray for all sides, because only God can handle this as it should be handled. Our prayers protect the Body of Christ and heals the broken hearts of this tragedy. :Rose:

----------------

I know I have 'typos' in this post. I always have typos when I type a 1000 'wpm' rant... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Men..boys... once my young, no-muscle nephew wore a muscle shirt and I'm like.. why??? LOL

:lachen: Laela, I haven't met a man yet, who didn't show off his 'guns' if they were 'cut' or show off his tummie if it's ripped. :lol: When my son was 5 years old, he'd pull up his sleeves and show me his "muscles" saying, "Look mom, I got muscles";

.......and he still does it now. :yep: :drunk:

Men are just like that ! If it's big, they want to show it off. Big car, Big house, Big bank roll... :spinning: I don't defend it, because pride does have it's consequence when out of control, but those pics of Bishop and his muscles, is not unusual. God have mercy on this entire case.

God, we surely need your mercy upon us all. Lead and guide us in what we should do and how we should pray. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

SHEANITPRO

The two of you are on target. I agree, I'm praying for them as well; It's sad on all sides of this .... all sides and sadder even for the heart of God. I'm praying for them also because I have a 'rant' in my heart about this situation.
--------------------------------------
My Rant:

Question: How old are these men?

What I don't understand is that if these men were / or / are adults, why did they allow this to happen, let alone continue?

If there is indeed impropriety committed, was it consentual? If so, is this vengence or justice?

What bothers me is that as an adult, they did not have to 'allow' this to continue or to even get started for that matter. Come on.. now! If a Pastor made an improper approach towards me (or any man and sadly in this day and time, a woman made an improper approach towards me, they would be promptly rebuked at the very moment, NOT sometime way down the line.

It just that it bothers me to no end with cases like this when full grown adults come forward with cases like this when they could have avoided it or nipped it in the bud, before it even occurred. I just don't understand this. I truly don't. NO One has that much of a hold on anyone, I don't care who they are!

My question to his accusers is simply this: What took you so long and why did you allow it to continue? I just find no excuse to it. None! No one has to allow anyone to subject them to this. If a Church leader, member, etc., is out of control, wack the mess out of them :hardslap: and leave the Church and keep it moving. If nothing else, God in Heaven will back you up.

I'm sorry, in situations like this, both sides are wrong. It takes two to get it twisted and if these alligations are indeed true, I'm not seeing these men (the accusers) as victims, because they simply did not have to allow it to happen. They have so much 'voice' now, telling it. I'm not taking up for any wrong doing of the 'accused'; but as for the accusers, they should have used these very same voices to put a stop to it long before it started.

I'm just sayin'....

Okay.... rant over.... :fogbrain:

It's still in my heart to pray for all sides, because only God can handle this as it should be handled. Our prayers protect the Body of Christ and heals the broken hearts of this tragedy. :Rose:

----------------

I know I have 'typos' in this post. I always have typos when I type a 1000 'wpm' rant... :rolleyes:

Here are the legal complaints of all (3) accusers that may shed light on your questions

•Flagg Complaint Against Bishop Eddie Long

http://media2.myfoxatlanta.com/PDF/FLAGGDraftComplaint.pdf

•Robinson Complaint Against Bishop Eddie Long

http://media2.myfoxatlanta.com/PDF/ROBINSONDraftComplaint.pdf

•Parris Complaint Against Bishop Eddie Long

http://media2.myfoxatlanta.com/PDF/ParrisComplaint.pdf

taytay86

Did anyone just watch AC 260 on CNN?

I just find it so comical that they would choose a gay pastor, and a pastor who was also accused of molestation etc. to debate the Eddie Long topic. Two hypocrites in my eyes - but then again, this is what the media wants!!!!

mrselle

:lachen: Laela, I haven't met a man yet, who didn't show off his 'guns' if they were 'cut' or show off his tummie if it's ripped. :lol: When my son was 5 years old, he'd pull up his sleeves and show me his "muscles" saying, "Look mom, I got muscles";

.......and he still does it now. :yep: :drunk:

Men are just like that ! If it's big, they want to show it off. Big car, Big house, Big bank roll... :spinning: I don't defend it, because pride does have it's consequence when out of control, but those pics of Bishop and his muscles, is not unusual. God have mercy on this entire case.

God, we surely need your mercy upon us all. Lead and guide us in what we should do and how we should pray. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but chuckle when I read the bolded. It made me think of my hubby when we met 17 years ago. He used to love to show of his chest and abs.

silenttullip

Maybe I read a bad article but the one I read didn't state the boys were "gay" but it did state they were 22 and 20. I'll go search to find it again. It also stated they were his "spiritual sons" and after they told people what happened more men said it happened to them too. He even took one on a trip for his 18th b day. I'll keep everyone in prayer BUT my issue is: if all this is so terrible why accept college tuition money, lavish gifts, steal from his office to rebel, and why keep going on trips with this "guy". I mean seriously if they were younger I'd understand but this isn't like they don't have minds to know better. I'll wait till the facts come in. NOW for Eddie to have taken those pics "if he did" *HOMIE LOOKS GOOD not the same Eddie I use to see on Sunday lol* but seriously I agree with the lady who said that's not how a Christian man "preacher or not" should handle himself. And based on my experience in and out of church for a Christian man that is EXTREMELY UNUSUAL now we all have our issues but the guys I know wouldn't get away with that because even if they had a moment of bad judgment they're surrounded are so many Christians who care about how their bros and sis's in Christ behave they'd politely check them on it. It did seem extremely conceited and I am wondering about his ring too. My best friend is a Preacher and he could NEVER have pics like that on his facebook or anywhere else. He doesn't even wear things like that to work out in because people can get the wrong idea whether or not you're trying to give it to them.
I mean flip it and put Jaunita Bynum *prob spelled it wrong* in a tennis skirt and a sports bra in her BATHROOM but one that covers her tummy.... Come on now lol

Last edited:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Did anyone see the video below? It was posted a few months ago...some think this could be **** Long...
Even if this situation didn't happen, the video still has a good Word

YouTube - Brian Carn - "Spirit of Perversion and Deception" In the Church
Someone on this forum said the Lord told her about the homosexuals in the pulpits. I avoid "popular preachers"...too much opportunity for slivers of deception to be slipped in underneath mountains of truth.

I am not going to get into these allegations, but I see it as a sign to believers not to be so dependent on these so-called leaders and lean upon Him, alone. Here is someone prophecy along those lines: A Word for the Season Part III - FIRE IN THE HOUSE!

Guitarhero

The allegations are horrid. I'm just perusing Flagg's and his abuse began at age 16, not 20. Have to read it in detail. They stated the youth group had ages 13-18...if one of those kids were under 16 and this is true, Long is going to be fried.

People often wait to report such abuse when they are that young. They get some clarity in their lives and they get angry about it. As far as male arousal, you are sharing the hotel room with him and he starts something that physically is hard to stop? I can definitely see how this happened if allegations are true. I feel very sorry about this situation. Doesn't look good at all. Perversion...harming children.

Rainbow Dash

I dont know if this stuff is true, but I have been a victim of spiritual abuse by church leadership. I have had leaders lie and try to cover what they were doing,they twisted scriptures to manipulate and intimidate, they talked about people across the pulpit based off counseling sessions.

As a young Christian in a church it was engrained in us to get under the Mand of God and submit no matter what or you wont reach your destiny, or you were considered rebellious if you did not get in their face and do for them.

I BELIEVED THIS STUFF, I was a babe and all the mature saints were going along with it and I did not want to be the Rebellious one when stuff did not sound right.

So when these guys say that He used scripture to get them to fully submit and get under him, and become his spiritual sons. I am inclined to believe that part because it happened to me. You dont make that up unless you have been in that.

I have had leaders use scripture to put fear to submit no matter how they may treat someone. Get with the vision of the house, take care of your leaders (that meant give up large sums of money, buy them steaks and stuff, buy them clothes), when there were members struggling.

I got the revelation that this was not of God by spending time in prayer, fasting, and my word to realize that MY HOPE is in Christ and not man.

See if you read Ephesians 4 where it talks about the 5 fold ministry you will see that leaders are to equip the saints, for the work of the ministry, and the edification of the saints. Not to make their own kingdoms, not to control, not to manipulate, not to scam. They are to help God's people grow up and help expand the Kingdom of God.

GOD IS CALLING HIS PEOPLE TO GET IN HIM AND NOT MAN, NOT LEADERSHIP, THEY CANT SAVE YOU ONLY CHRIST.

READ YOUR BIBLE, PRAY, FAST, GET TO KNOW THE TRUE MASTER, LORD, AND SAVIOR.
AND YES WE NEED EACH OTHER BUT WE ARE NOT TO LORD OVER.

Blessings

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but chuckle when I read the bolded. It made me think of my hubby when we met 17 years ago. He used to love to show of his chest and abs.

:lol::lol::lol: Typical ... Men acting like "King Kong" . My uncles used to 'show off', asking everyone to punch them in the stomach, saying, "Hit me, hit me in the stomach as hard as you can, I can take it." With one of them, my aunt had enough of his mess and knocked the wind out of him... :thud: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Men are like 'Texas', it's gotta be big... :lol:

Shimmie

Staff member
I pray for the young men and their families....

I pray for them as well.... :yep:

Here are the legal complaints of all (3) accusers that may shed light on your questions

The allegations are horrid. I'm just perusing Flagg's and his abuse began at age 16, not 20. Have to read it in detail. They stated the youth group had ages 13-18...if one of those kids were under 16 and this is true, Long is going to be fried.

People often wait to report such abuse when they are that young. They get some clarity in their lives and they get angry about it. As far as male arousal, you are sharing the hotel room with him and he starts something that physically is hard to stop? I can definitely see how this happened if allegations are true. I feel very sorry about this situation. Doesn't look good at all. Perversion...harming children.

Maybe I read a bad article but the one I read didn't state the boys were "gay" but it did state they were 22 and 20. I'll go search to find it again. It also stated they were his "spiritual sons" and after they told people what happened more men said it happened to them too. He even took one on a trip for his 18th b day. I'll keep everyone in prayer BUT my issue is: if all this is so terrible why accept college tuition money, lavish gifts, steal from his office to rebel, and why keep going on trips with this "guy". I mean seriously if they were younger I'd understand but this isn't like they don't have minds to know better. I'll wait till the facts come in. NOW for Eddie to have taken those pics "if he did" *HOMIE LOOKS GOOD not the same Eddie I use to see on Sunday lol* but seriously I agree with the lady who said that's not how a Christian man "preacher or not" should handle himself. And based on my experience in and out of church for a Christian man that is EXTREMELY UNUSUAL now we all have our issues but the guys I know wouldn't get away with that because even if they had a moment of bad judgment they're surrounded are so many Christians who care about how their bros and sis's in Christ behave they'd politely check them on it. It did seem extremely conceited and I am wondering about his ring too. My best friend is a Preacher and he could NEVER have pics like that on his facebook or anywhere else. He doesn't even wear things like that to work out in because people can get the wrong idea whether or not you're trying to give it to them.
I mean flip it and put Jaunita Bynum *prob spelled it wrong* in a tennis skirt and a sports bra in her BATHROOM but one that covers her tummy.... Come on now lol

Thanks for the information ... All the need for me to pray and stay in the Word of God.

These 'men' were babies....

This just gets sadder and sadder. :nono:

NYDiva

My question is do we know where the pictures are from? Did he have them on his facebook? Or were they on his personal cell phone? He is obviously into keeping himself in shape. Many people, men and women take progress pictures of themselves to really see where they are physically now verses then. He could have taken these for his own personal use and if that is the case I wouldn't doubt that some may show up with him wearing less.

If someone broke into his office it wouldn't be difficult to get into his pictures and send them to another cell phone.

And instead of judging, now is the time to pray that the truth be revealed, whatever it may be.

JinaRicci

Thanks for posting. The complaints were very chilling to me because those boys were in need of a positive male figure in their lives and if this is true then they were purposely targeted & taken advantage of for that very reason.

I am very sorry for all those who are hurt and disappointed by this. This is so sad. I agree that we should reserve judgment either way until all the facts are revealed cause the truth will come out.

PinkPebbles

The more I read and hear things from reliable sources the more I'm disturbed.

This post is for those who are lurking that are members at New Birth.

A couple of pages back Laela mentioned that her DH's coworker is a member at New Birth and is on a media fast. I spoke with my friend last night who is an ex-member of New Birth and she said that her client who is a member is also on a consecration and really doesn't know what's going on. Hhhmmm, ironic?

I said all this to say as an ex-member Eddie Long is known to have the church go on a media fast or consecration right before something big is posted in the news about him. Obviously, this is to keep his congregation in the dark. I don't know if the whole church is on a fast so I will not make that assumption in this particular case.

However, I say this in love and as a sister in Christ; members and followers of New Birth ministry please read the allegations and complaints against Bishop Long. Do not be one sided and only hear what your Pastor has to say on Sunday. As a member you have the right to be informed, know the truth, and ask questions.

Furthermore, this case needs to go to trial so questions can be answered on both sides of the parties. The truth needs to be revealed. Settling this lawsuit outside of court doesn't do any good to either party. All it would do is sweep things under the rug, the alleged victims are compensated, and questions are still unanswered.

Guitarhero

A couple of pages back Laela mentioned that her DH's coworker is a member at New Birth and is on a media fast. I spoke with my friend last night who is an ex-member of New Birth and she said that her client who is a member is also on a consecration and really doesn't know what's going on. Hhhmmm, ironic?

I said all this to say as an ex-member Eddie Long is known to have the church go on a media fast or consecration right before something big is posted in the news about him. Obviously, this is to keep his congregation in the dark. I don't know if the whole church is on a fast so I will not make that assumption in this particular case.

However, I say this in love and as a sister in Christ; members and followers of New Birth ministry please read the allegations and complaints against Bishop Long. Do not be one sided and only hear what your Pastor has to say on Sunday. As a member you have the right to be informed, know the truth, and ask questions.

Furthermore, this case needs to go to trial so questions can be answered on both sides of the parties. The truth needs to be revealed. Settling this lawsuit outside of court doesn't do any good to either party. All it would do is sweep things under the rug, the alleged victims are compensated, and questions are still unanswered.

I first wish to say that none of us are trying to cause scandal but we are simply discussing this very important issue so no one please feel that we are casting judgment. Stewardship!

My own Church has its leadership problems as they tried to do damage-control (yeah, right, what about the freaking kids?). And there's just something about this one vicar of Christ that puts chills in my bones as well...I just don't know. Some catholics are on me for saying that...but I'm telling how I feel and am not judging Christ by judging the Pope. I don't trust him, in his eyes. Something. He scares me. John Paul II, not at all, a brilliant man, spiritual, wrote beautiful encyclicals. Must be a Jewish gene wary of a German Nazi youth-group one...:look: Anyhoo.....

This is serious. We do need leadership, we do need to commune with each other...but goodness gracious...the dangers all around us. Keep a vigilant eye always! And esp. if you have young girls and boys, brothers, sisters, even adults who might be single and vulnerable. How many stories are out there worldwide in all religions....With that said, you put chills in my skin...0:15 + listen very carefully to this sermon last year. I heard this last night.

YouTube - Bishop Eddie Long preaching on Leading While Bleeding

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
@ bolded.. WOW!

My prayer is that he doesn't even think about "settling" (compromise) ... I hope he goes through the fire and embrace the Truth, no matter what. I don't think God expects any less of any of His Children in times of trouble/crisis.

SHEANITPRO

4th 'sexual coercion' lawsuit filed against Bishop Long....By Christian Boone

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A fourth young man has come forward and said he had sexual relations with Bishop Eddie Long when he was a teenager, the Associated Press reports.

Attorney B.J. Bernstein, who's filed suits on behalf of three other young men making similar allegations, said she is filing a lawsuit Friday on behalf of a member of New Birth Charlotte, a satellite church in North Carolina. She says the teen met Long in May 2005, according to the AP.

The boy was 17, the suit alleges, when he first engaged in sexual activities with Long while vacationing in Kenya. Long later encouraged him to move to Atlanta, where the activity continued through 2009, AP reports.

A woman who answered the phone at the office of Long’s attorney declined comment to the AJC, saying they had not heard about a fourth lawsuit.

--Staff writer Shelia M. Poole contributed to this report

Minx

Good evening, ladies

I am sorry I have not been back since I started this thread, but my days have been hectic and my internet has been down.....didn't mean to start a thread and disappear.:nono:

Anyway, I am still torn about this situation....it's really bothering me; I don't know what to think.....

And now today a fourth young man filed suit?
My goodness!

This situation just seems surreal.
Only God knows where things will go from here.

Still praying,
Minx

silenttullip

If there's more men this has happened to Eddie won't have a case at all. I mean at first I was thinking it was all about them getting money just based on one breaking in his office but 4??? I'm still hoping things turn out as good as possible for both sides but even with the 4th one I'm still wondering I mean at 17 if you don't know how to say no there's something wrong and maybe he couldn't because they were in Kenya but after that you go as far as moving instead of staying where you are and can be far away... It just doesn't sit right. An instead of letting it out you wait and wait smh. I don't get it.

Guitarhero

If there's more men this has happened to Eddie won't have a case at all. I mean at first I was thinking it was all about them getting money just based on one breaking in his office but 4??? I'm still hoping things turn out as good as possible for both sides but even with the 4th one I'm still wondering I mean at 17 if you don't know how to say no there's something wrong and maybe he couldn't because they were in Kenya but after that you go as far as moving instead of staying where you are and can be far away... It just doesn't sit right. An instead of letting it out you wait and wait smh. I don't get it.

If it were a woman, do you think it would more understandable? The way I view, sexual /emotional manipulation is the same, whether same-sex or not. Then I have to wonder about what kind of power this man truly has. Everybody is saying "if the allegations are true." Bernie Made-off-with-my-money, Savings 'n Loan crises, BP oil spills, BOA....it's all the same. I dunno...just because he's a preacher doesn't mean I give him a pass on whether to believe the allegations up-front or not. It's all the same.

Last edited:

silenttullip

No if it was a woman I'd still wonder why in the world did she wait so dogon long and why was she crazy enough to move "closer" to her "abuser". For a woman to get a pass on that even in court people would only understand maybe if she had kids or it was at her job but "young" men pop up with it and it's automatic sympathy and understanding. Now I do feel sorry for everyone involved and I don't think they should be any easier on Eddie if he's guilty because he's a minister. More is expected of him.
If it started for some of the guys real early then he may have been grooming them and then I can see how they wouldn't understand it was wrong or they should tell but the one who meet him at 17 "the 4th one" come on... You know better at 17 and then you go and move closer to him smh. It just doesn't sit right and hopefully whatever it is will come out in the case.

If it were a woman, do you think it would more understandable? The way I view, sexual /emotional manipulation is the same, whether same-sex or not. Then I have to wonder about what kind of power this man truly has. Everybody is saying "if the allegations are true." Bernie Made-off-with-my-money, Savings 'n Loan crises, BP oil spills, BOA....it's all the same. I dunno...just because he's a preacher doesn't mean I give him a pass on whether to believe the allegations up-front or not. It's all the same.

gn1g

well Mediatakeout is reporting that he was exposed in 2005 along with a few other pastors/bishop. I know it has been rumor for a long time about Bishop Jakes, and of course he is also mentioned in the article.

I just know how devastating something like this can be to a member. The sheep will definitely be scattered, just what the AA community needs! ::sigh::

Guitarhero

No if it was a woman I'd still wonder why in the world did she wait so dogon long and why was she crazy enough to move "closer" to her "abuser". For a woman to get a pass on that even in court people would only understand maybe if she had kids or it was at her job but "young" men pop up with it and it's automatic sympathy and understanding. Now I do feel sorry for everyone involved and I don't think they should be any easier on Eddie if he's guilty because he's a minister. More is expected of him.
If it started for some of the guys real early then he may have been grooming them and then I can see how they wouldn't understand it was wrong or they should tell but the one who meet him at 17 "the 4th one" come on... You know better at 17 and then you go and move closer to him smh. It just doesn't sit right and hopefully whatever it is will come out in the case.

All that abuse-related behavior is steeped deeply in psychology and some people are naturally more vulnerable than others. This is how we have cults that kill people and they are standing around drinking the kool-aid. It's sad.

Sarophina

Sorry to say it but is doesn't surprise me. I see through false ministers and I could see that homosexual spirit on him before the news came out. I think it upsets me when people sweep it under the rug like Catholics. There are of course many false ministers out in this world. Shame on him!
When Paul was met with much evil, by a popular minister he called a spade a spade. This man is obviously lost. I'm calling a spade, a spade. You can tell a tree by it fruit. Bad fruit doesn't come from a good tree. period.

Shimmie

Staff member
well Mediatakeout is reporting that he was exposed in 2005 along with a few other pastors/bishop. I know it has been rumor for a long time about Bishop Jakes, and of course he is also mentioned in the article.
I just know how devastating something like this can be to a member.
The sheep will definitely be scattered, just what the AA community needs! ::sigh:
:

This is what saddens me as well; folks being scattered and bewildered; not knowing who to trust.

ETA: "Jakes?" I thought it was his son who was 'thought' of as a homosexual. Whatever/ Whoever, God please deliver them all in Jesus' name. In and out of the Church, please deliver them all. For all are precious in your sight and need to be free from this horrible bondage of sexual sin and delirious misconception.

Too many of our precious men and women, Black and White are being deprived of the fullness of God in true relationship. A gay man or woman are fooled into thinking that they can be gay and still be in right relationship with God. Well not so, :nono: for it is unrepented sin. It is a self fed placebo, a lie that the gay church has embraced to give their lifestyle a continuance, rather than a deliverance. A serious bondage that has them deceived into thinking that homosexuality should be either hidden or embraced, when it should be neither except delivered from.

There was a gay preacher on CNN who blindly claims that being gay should be embraced and that one is in bondage when they do not embrace who they are. Well whom one is, is God's creation of which God is not confused nor misguided.

This man and the entire gay agenda are literally changing up scripture just to validate the gay lifestyle. I feel sorry for them and for those in their following. And they 'snicker' and sneer and talk about preachers who mislead their congregation, yet, they are hypocrites doing the very same thing. :shocked: Stop the madness! :spinning:

I pray for the total deliverance of all gays, and the blindness of those who support and mislead them, for it's too late when they are six feet under. :nono:

Last edited:

momi

G. Craige Lewis Blog

Hi everyone, I found this article to be on point. Many will not agree, but its time for us to wake up, fall on our faces before The Lord in repentance, and seek to follow after Him fully.

<<<<<Glad to see you are back Shimmie - you were missed terribly >>>>>>>

Shimmie

Staff member
G. Craige Lewis Blog

Hi everyone, I found this article to be on point. Many will not agree, but its time for us to wake up, fall on our faces before The Lord in repentance, and seek to follow after Him fully.
<<<<<Glad to see you are back Shimmie - you were missed terribly >>>>>>>

:kiss: Thanks momi, I've missed you and everyone as well. I siah you and your husband and family loving blessings atd thay you continue to rise above ... it all.

In Jesus' Name.... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

I'll take a look at Craig's blog in a little while. :yep:

F8THINHIM

I am so saddened by this scandal with Bishop Eddie Long, but I know that God is well able to turn this around for everyone involved. I will continue to pray for him, his wife, the other young men involved and his church family. :nono:

HeChangedMyName

That's a lot. I mean. I pray that it is all a lie and that a "bishop" man of God wouldn't even dare commit such sinful acts, but if it is the truth, then Mr. Long will definitely get what's coming to him.